When is the roadmap dropping

any idea when the next road map is going to drop.

1 Like

Since this week’s release wasn’t part of the roadmap, I wouldn’t expect a roadmap update until after the next release.

They like to drop large feature updates between smaller QoL updates every other week. I expect to see more monday

1 Like

That’s my guess

I know! But can’t we all make big eyes and see if they bring it sooner?

Lol, I have been so excited to see what is coming! With what they released before…there is a new big section and two small sections to fill up with goodies and hype!!! *weee

*tries to calmly wait

3 Likes

Does this work?

3 Likes

0_yt7Mwvdb8e08xxhk
Or this? :grin:

5 Likes

5 Likes

:eyes: 10char

1 Like

It isn’t working!! We need bigger sadder eyes!!

2a936d751de8a5f94da59df406518508-1200-80

Im sure James has something in the works in terms of a new upcoming roadmap.

in the meantime we are working hard internally on updates 1.4 and 1.5 which include things we have already announced like the Gleambow racing, Temporary & Special worlds and alongside things like new Guild Buff Helix Machines.
Farming & and the Warp Wraith are still in the works and will hopefully be out soon in later updates!

18 Likes

Tons of amazing info.
Thank you

3 Likes

5 Likes

gasp we got the new name

Am I the only one that registered that?!?!

5 Likes

New name confirmed!

3 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face::male_detective:

10 Likes

We got warp wraith and in another post it was revealed that the npc in the sanctum is called “The Elder”!

3 Likes

Operation: Sad Eyes was a success! Hehe

Jking aside @rossstephens thanks for taking the time! We all really appreciate it!

4 Likes

Warp Wraith?!? That’s it… Not using warp blocks no more… uh uh. Nope, No way, Never again. No! :scream:

2 Likes