When is the snow over

Makes it hard to build and unless my character can grow a third hand to hold something with a clear weather boon all the time it’s not a very practical option but the only one I have unless someone know of another way.

1 Like

It’s technically an exploit, and could get stuck forever, but I’m pretty sure if you switch away from a tool with a status effect while you are in sanctum and then leave, the status effect should stay on until you go back to sanctum and re-equip that tool.

1 Like

also: build mode helps

2 Likes

Aaah, if only people had been talking about this before… :sweat_smile:
…like… maybe some kind of weather machine, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What’s this build mode you speak of?

should be b by default (it’s the thing that turns on if you have a beacon in hand)

(but I have also been using the exploit Rydralain mentioned ;))

You also have Mummy Brews that turns everything to clear weather boop and changing your Beacon Line Color also helps to see

1 Like

@BabyCookie Don’t think it gets rid of the seasonal snow though. I could be mistaken but iirc it didn’t work for me the last time I tried.

You can always Build a Snow Shield
@VirtualEclipse made one of the 1st Snow Shield brought to you by NepCo Industries

1 Like

That would take sooo long lol :joy:. Little to big of a build to shield it. if any one has a mummy brew can you test it out for me and see might have to find a few

If you’re on PC, you can change the JSON files to give yourself no weather effects for the time being.

3 Likes

Dont do it lol, the snow shield which was octagonals with glass chiseled gleam and metals ate my framerate, in the end I had to destroy the whole settlement because the lag was unbearable :3