Where are the colors?

This has always been my opinion.

Some exos are simply for the resources they offer. Lucent exos seem to have a very narrow range of colours, blink and umbris especially, but they also tend to have a very high percentage of goo.

The elemental worlds seem to offer a much wider variety of colour possibilities, but still within a defined realm of possibilities. Metals/coals offer darker colours, etc, etc.

If I get there first, then yes of course :joy:

But some planets just don’t have biomes that support cactuses… I can live with that personally.

3 Likes

You just have to get to the exos before paka if u want glowcaps

4 Likes

In my opinion yes. But this just goes back to color scarcity and whether you support it or not. The way I see it, as Someone who likes color rarity, that is still a new plant color in the world. Even if there’s only 1 of that type of plant, whoever finds it and adds it to their build? Now has a black cactus. It’s still there, Still exists, and is a new color. If they wanna showcase it in their build until more pop up one day? So be it. If they wanna sell it to the highest bidder? That’s on them. But it’s still a new color plant out in the universe. A new color is a new color, in my opinion.

1 Like

I guess my question is… what is enough? And at which date in time do people feel that number of blocks should of appeared by?

4000 unique blocks? 7000? 12,000?

At what point in the life cycle of this game do you think all blocks in all 255 colours should of appeared?

Scarcity is great when you hace the chance to get that item. But right now we only have seen like 30% of new colors for each block/plant, with a lot of them being recicled every time.

Just to be clear, we don’t want to have all colors in a permanent way which is what you seem to be thinkig for the way you are so strongly defending the “scarcity”. All we want is exos with real new and exclusive colors that don’t repeat every 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Exactly this!!!

3 Likes

I think we should have seen at least half the palette by now, with some repeats in between for those who missed it or anyonme who wants to re stock.

At this rate we will need another 5 years (if we are lucky enough which I doubt) to see all the colors (If they even spawn)

1 Like

Who knows what will happen? Let’s wait and see.

If they have exhausted them, they can get repeat. But the colors will not be always available anyway since exoworlds are not permanent and are bound to leave

1 Like

Rental planets will add more colors. maybe

1 Like

Will they? Lol
We don’t know for sure. And again it all depends on RNG

2 Likes

Not everyone and since they are not permanet we would always need to restock, also by that logic then this means that we are supposed to never get all the colors?

Imo we should get a full rotation during the years, i meanit been almost 2 years and we get like 30% of the colors.

It depends of how you see this, but a game is something to relax on and enjoy the time doing it. Not waiting 10 years for a color you may like.

Plus we did not get all the BASE color yet like Red, Blue,Black etc.

I understand the Gleambow event and all but to me its a bad rate in blocks amount. You can’t do much with so little.

12 Likes

In theory, if people rent T3-T4 we should get an increase in new colors since these are the one that can get any color.

Even so this mean you will need access to the planet, not sure everyone will make them public.

3 Likes

This is funny:
In one hand I don’t want new colors on semi permanent worlds, because it will render exos useless…
But in the other hand exos are already not quite useful so…

What if the planet with the color leaves? Does the color stay in the list of possible colors available? Or does it disappear if no one else had put it in their own private planet?
Also, should people have to pay to rent a planet so that they can choose a color they would like to use to build a specific thing somewhere?

I have the quote from James in my OP. It’s been the same every time they have talked about exoworlds coming to game

I can totally see people whining about titan cores in the future.

LET ME FARM TITAN CORES WITH 300% DROP RATE ON SEED AND CORES

3 Likes

:thinking::unamused:

There is a lot for potential for exoworlds for sure, it could be making them with increase drop rates(idk why this not the case already), adding dungeons/instances and some reward for exploring the planet etc. Sure it needs time to implement.

It just feel “sketchy” that you have to pay to roll the dice to get the color you would like.

If we could get the rental world with plot permissions, pick any colors and some terrain modification it would be the top imo.

If they looking for a way to make better money for all the maintenance, selling new character models, skin, tattoos, etc. would be better.

For now i am done with this subject and i apologize for being out of op context.

12 Likes