Where did I go? Replying to replies to my last post

I didnt reply to Why I went inactive in-game because my PC had to be unplugged, reassembled, installing a new drive, graphic card driver, and a few other tweaks making it unusable for a time. My D Drive had corrupted, which contained my game files. I could not access these forums after I had made that first post, for many days after.

While my PC was unusable (and I was waiting for a good brain day)
I heard from my roomate that there was some hostility in the thread, so I waited to have a good brain day to tackle reading the replies.

By the time I could get my head in the right space (after my PC got upgraded) and I not distracted by other tasks, I come in today to see a massive amount of replies, and locked 5 days ago, so replying directly in that thread is technically not possible.

Here’s some of my thoughts (I spent alot of time editing):

My specific wants for the game are still the same,
I want fully transparent glass without borders.
I dont ‘expect’ the devs to make changes for me.
I can hope and want, which is not ‘entitlement’ or ‘expecting’.
I can dream cant I?

To the person who disbelieves I can play Ark and Boundless, I’d like to reply that I am able to play Ark and Boundless at the same time. I still do this from time to time, when I dont have a corrupted D drive. My bad drive ‘maybe’ to blame for the sluggishness that grew over time. My upgraded PC is able to run both alot better now.

I see alot of replies suggesting to go do gleambow and exos. My response to those would be to say that I avoid doing Gleambow, higher tier, exo, hunts, etc because those activities make my adrenaline flow. Adrenaline hurts me, physically, and sometimes takes me days to recover from a flow of adrenaline. I hope this explains why I choose to not do certain parts of games.

As for my MH, I got a book on cPTSd, seems to help, alot (deletes lots of words from original post)
I dont have very good skills to filter myself in ‘expected’ ways. I cant satisfy everyone, much like a PC game, not everyone will be happy, but others might be interested.

I am happy with Boundless.
I wish it was different in some ways.
What I access in Boundless, which isnt everything, I do enjoy.

TL;DR:
I’ve not quit boundless, my PC broke after I had posted my last post.
Adrenaline hurts me so I avoid certain stuff in games.

Edit to add:
Quote from @Stretchious about Leaders on the forums:
" They are doing a fantastic job. All of them. Day-in-day out. However, they should be able to read feedback from players to find out what their dislikes are, without others discouraging that"

Thank you for allowing me to post my views, and reading my posts, I deeply appreciate this, so I dont fear voicing my opinions about this game.

20 Likes