Where no one has gone before

Does anyone know how to get this.
I’ve completed all 50 atlases but don’t have this completed.

3 Likes

I think it isn’t possible yet - types are like T1 Lush, T7 Rift, and such.

Since I’m posting this, let me do a little count in my head… I think we’re at 27 types now?

4 Likes

Oh. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: well that sucks.

2 Likes

Maybe they could alter the requirement for the trophy, to throw out a suggestion on it? :thinking: 25 would be good - that would make you visit all the 1-6 types, plus one of the 7s, still a challenge. I think that is the only unobtainable one left.

(I’m guessing this will only be obtainable in the shared universe? If not, then it might be obtainable on the new private hosted worlds if different types can be added or multiverse worlds can count somehow as various types)

3 Likes

Then i wanna know how there is a claim of 0.3% of boundless players on steam that have it? or has steam gone crazy?

3 Likes

Not sure on Steam if it can be done, but on Playstation get the occasional hacker/cheater who unlocks trophies.

Here is a list of the types - https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8158-boundless/55-where-no-one-has-gone-before (Edit: @georgegroeg’s screenshot DOES show that .1%, so unlocked there too somehow)

Maybe then it could be dev accounts unlocking it from testing or such? :thinking: Not sure if that’s possible, but is the only other thing than a cheater I can think of here.

4 Likes

Steam has a tool called “Steam Achievement Manager”, which basically allows you to unlock any achievement in any game as far as i’m aware. It’s a gray area though whether it’s allowed or not, but I’m just pointing it out.

4 Likes

ahhh that third party tool…yeah i wouldn’t call it much a gray area as probably not recommended to begin with.

25 world types (verify from the Sovereign world order form)
+ 3 T7 lucent worlds
+ Color changing exo
so we need to get T8 worlds before we can unlock that.

2 Likes

Bribery… it seems to work pretty well in today’s world.

We probably need the exact requirements listed … @vdragon any help on specs and that this isn’t a bug?

3 Likes

This teaches us a valuable life lesson, not everything is achievable. I dislike this because the exact reason I play video games is to escape the parts of life like this. :joy:

Tbh not every achievable achievement is desirable either in videogames. Heck for me in boundless i don’t care about forging. As a result, i will never get the corresponding achievements for them. And that’s okay for me :smiley:

I would keep this achievement as it is. And eventually, hopefully, we will have enough planet types. :wink:

I would get rid of the dumb achievements, not sure why people need a participation award for things like “stepped out of the sanctum for the first time”?

After my 6000+ hours in game I figured I should have most of the achievements done. Not a participation award. Just something else for me to work towards between building when I’m bored. But I definitely think everything should be obtainable.

2 Likes

That kind of simple milestone achievement makes it so players and devs can see how many players actually played as opposed to bouncing after install. You can use that achievement to normalize other achievements. If “20% of players” have the “you started playing” achievement, you know that the “15% of players used the banana” stat is actually 75% of players.

4 Likes

I’ll admit to being a trophy/achievement hunter to an extent - I usually won’t go for really tough or unreasonable ones except in my favorite games, but in general they give me extra goals and can extend the life of games I play. I would like to eventutally add Boundless’ platinum to my collection if it is possible to do so.

And I’ll admit early in my Boundless career, before I became addicted - was playing a lot more of other games then and trophy hunting more - I did have a few choice words for some of the ones on this list. :joy: :flushed:

Reviving 500 citizens will be a bit of a time-consumer for sure… I’ve got to start bringing augments on hunts and maybe focusing on that for a bit. Though I guess I could just cheese it and build a killing platform for my PC character to jump off repeatedly and have the PS4 main revive her. :smiling_imp: Haven’t done the forging ones but guess I can just use a guide to get that.

3 Likes

I have to do the revive 500 citizens as well. Reviving people isn’t my specialty. :rofl: good call on the reviving an alt though. But that would be so boring. Lol.

3 Likes

You could produce a video for most imaginative deaths (just to liven up the experience a little)… like falling 5 plots onto the horns of a tier 5 wildstock etc.

2 Likes

Some day we could maybe arrange a boosting session in the Reapers’ HQ - that would be a good place to grapple up and fall death, might be others wanting to boost that one… and killing ourselves there would be quite fitting. :joy: :skull:

2 Likes