Where no one has gone before

Just stand between a power coil, when you get rezzed you will stand up in the damage area.

3 Likes

If we’re talking about the most efficient way to die, isn’t lava the best? It’s the same as coil but you don’t even need to repair after.

1 Like

Ooohhh, nice, good idea!! :grin: :skull: :+1:

Maybe I’ll set up a killing zone at some point, with tons of free augments, and host a session myself… :thinking:

1 Like

If I can do it completely AFK, I’ll happily set up a character in a death spot while I’m working

2 Likes

I did want to get a video of as many people as possible sacrificing themselves in front of me in the guild hq. (Everyone would have a revive brew) I would use a revive augment and command everyone back to life. Was actually going to do it at Halloween. Thought it would be cool to make it look like I was doing a mass revive like a necromancer raising his dead army.

3 Likes

I’m not so into achievements, especially the Steam ones, but this one that indeed so far is not even possible, could be an achievement for devs to strive for and offer.
I may definitely be wrong in what I say related to this, because I don’t consider those “achievements”, as being of any value for me. I’m not the type of guy with “look how many badges I got”. I just want to enjoy the game.

1 Like

That is epic!! :grin: That could work well to combine it with a boosting session then - the worlds one probably won’t be obtainable for awhile anyways, so no rush there. :slight_smile: Could multitask, get the video and also do some boosting.

@Rydralain - Nice, thanks!! :grin: I might play around with this too, that could be funny to leave myself AFK in a death spot with augments nearby as a boosting station - make it worthwhile in that case by selling the augments. Maybe eventually turn my Alcyon hub store into a death trap… :thinking:

2 Likes

The issue is they haven’t released T8 worlds, once they do well be able get the achievement.

So sometime Soon™ probably between Soonvember and Soonuary 20Soonteen.

I would even guess that we could one day have T10 worlds because you can get 3 protection points from food.

But until then:

Oh, interesting trophy/achievement note if needing it: surviving the meteor on the special world without defeat? Yeah, you can die and it will still pop, just have to complete the meteor (and likely just be alive at the time it completes). :skull: :flushed: I tagged along with a group a few weeks back to try to get that one and got it on our first meteor despite dying.

1 Like

I’m in no rush for it, I’d prefer at any time to see more players playing the game instead of this, or to add some new activities, like the AI they mentioned of working on, and have some different monsters or world bosses.

I just want them to release the features that are listed on the website itself… maybe add the clothing back that is in all the screen shots so i can stop telling people “yeah that was removed” or “thats not in game yet, yes in know it says on the website it will be but there is a little * that says soon next to it”

In the past there was a roadmap, nicely done with what features they wanted to add, but managed to do too much hype with it and given that most likely it’s hard and tedious to code features for the game, the hype provoked more frustration and they stopped (making the roadmap public, not development :stuck_out_tongue: ). I may be wrong, I don’t know.
But indeed, a bit of real communication would be something.

What I suggest is to give them time. And I say this even if I am frustrated with some aspects of the game.
The concepts and what can be done in this game it’s really cool, I would choose this game anytime instead of Minecraft. So hopefully they manage to add new activities and keep balancing the game.

And because we derailed from the main subject… do hope we will eventually be able to get all the achievements, the present now, and the future ones :wink:

1 Like

Honestly, I’m suprised that you haven’t made the 40 worlds yet with your portfolio. :wink:

2 Likes

Achievements can be something to look forward to or a way of motivating yourself.

For example, I was pretty much done with this game, but the achievements still had me going pretty hard on it. (:cookie: to whoever guesses which game this is, it’s a fun game :joy:)

I think my total count is way more than that. :flushed: It would be interesting to ask, but besides not wanting to bother them I’d probably feel sick if I saw the actual total between my PS4 and PC accounts. :rofl: (That said, from the scanner I THINK there might be someone who has bought more than me, based on a name trend I’ve noticed)

If I weren’t against ones that required purchases, I would say that they should add a new achievement in my honor for having owned a certain number of Sovereigns. :laughing:

2 Likes

Wait … one can sovreign without paying??? :scream:

No, which is why I’d be against having an achievement for owning them. :frowning: Having an achievement for owning your own world actually probably WOULD get at least a few people to try one, but I’d be against it on principle.

2 Likes

Oh, totally … sorry, I wasn’t advocating for any achievements, here …

It was just a silly, flippant, jovial thing … with the underlying thought that if @bucfanpaka has the right worlds … maybe I can just hop through them all and win achievemnt royalty. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha, no prob! :joy: There ARE a couple types that are on Sovereigns but not Permanents, but those types are also on Exos, so it is still fair - the T5 and T6 Coal and Metals.

1 Like

To be fair, being able to get the planet achievements on the sovereign planets, I think, at least for some of them, would be both a cheat, and a pay 2 win :stuck_out_tongue:
For example the achievement for Viceroy or something like that, which now is incredibly hard to achieve due to the amount of prestige already present on planets, would be achievable without a sweat on a private planet. There are probably more but I don’t remember.

1 Like