Who else remembers when

I remember people finding them on the massive cliffs of Septerfon a good bit. :slight_smile:

I’m having some serious dejavu right now

7 Likes

Jeff the portalkeeper

4 Likes

You know why they wiped the EA planets?

#blamejeff

6 Likes

Ah, Solum. How I miss you…

2 Likes

And my apology for that one! In a perfect universe all those worlds would exist here in the same formation.

1 Like

Oortian alphabet blocks? Whaaaaat? @james Can we haz these again plzzzzz :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

And even maybe regular blocks with characters?

CW1628_large2

letters

Who cares about dem block… bring old doors back!

6 Likes

I loved the glyph

1 Like

I wasn’t around in the early days but just found this

What happened to bows and arrows?

Also aim assist?

There used to be PvP?

1 Like

My additions to this. I found James once…or to be more accurate he found me while I was searching for the then impossible to find gold. We had a nice chat.

My first time really stopping to take in the incredible beauty of the game.

Someone on my planet managed to find enough gold to get a warp off-world. I believe it was the first time on Vulpto (or any other world) for all of the folks pictured.

6 Likes

And normal functioning chat :open_mouth:

3 Likes

He’s like COME AT ME BRO!

Gyosha mall had almost no portals, was one row of a handful of shops, & had a ceiling made out of ice b/c I had no :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: coin (all of the refined blocks & glass were donated to us)

I don’t remember these things, but it helps to see that the game has come a longggg way:

3 Likes

I actually loved the old foliage blocks :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If you zoom in realllllllly close to Andooweem you can see where Ineffable Isles use to be.

:sob: I miss you Andooweem, why did you leave me? :broken_heart:

4 Likes

I think bow and arrow turned up to be slingbow in the end

Well it looks like from notes it was slingbows then went to bow and arrows and then back to slingbows. Would be a nice additonal weapon to have.

Was that you streaking across the arena?