Who is farming Cubits before the update?

I’ve been working on my build in Brown Town, but my plans require me to plot down to the mantle for an area of about 13 x 19 x 8 plots so I’m trying to get as many cubits as possible quickly. I’m at around 10,000 at the moment I think.

3 Likes

I didn’t know this was possible.

2 Likes

I found it, I didn’t build it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not grinding cubits. It isn’t fun. When this update drops I’m making a sparkly new character to get the most new content out of it as I can. That might not be fun either but it’ll feel new.

3 Likes

I think you are not going To like it. As a player Who have played from scratch 3 times this game i can tell you… Grass is not greener on the other Side of the fence.
Your first reactions with New char are
A. This was terrible idea
B. God dang it this char is so slow
C. Crafting times are op.

Go ahead and try Im not telling you not To.

5 Likes

I still wish there was an easier way to find out, than having to level up to see the level. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So you need 926 plots? Well if you level your character to level 116 and don’t spend any cubits on cosmetics, then you’ll have enough cubits.

1 Like

I did. I tested leveling to 50 on the test server. It really wasn’t that hard. Leveling to 180 though, I haven’t reached that point yet. But it’s still going pretty good. And I’m a casual player.
The hardcore grindy players should have no issue.

3 Likes

and soon it wont be :stuck_out_tongue:
I think somebody mentioned somewhere that you would need to be currently above level 13,000ish to attain level 1000 after the update.

3 Likes

Why would they do that

3 Likes

I think lvl 1-50 are the same as before, I may be wrong though…

2 Likes

If that is with the halving of Cubits earned, then that’s extremely scummy.

I’d genuinely just stop overnight, if that would end up being the case.

2 Likes

It’s not “half cubits per level”.

It’s “half cubits per XP”.

So the level numbers don’t exactly indicate the (amount of) cubit change directly.

3 Likes

Isn’t it 1000 cubits per level up after max level?

AFAIK that’s still what’s on test, yes.

So I guess you could say it’s a 3.33x increase in cubits per level :partying_face:

2 Likes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eGKAXzdlcrnmWEKCxbtgQxW2lCVOoyZiCEz44YyiGKY/edit#gid=111661342 thanks to @DreamEvil

6 Likes

But nearly 6 times the work before the payout.

Considering that the plot cost is tied to the max level payout, I wonder if they’ll change the amount of cubits per plot.

1 Like

Personally and I do mean personally and i might possibly be wrong but I don’t know which is a worst idea, the new leveling system or the people suggesting that you shouldn’t need plots on rental planets.

How long I’ll be playing this game is also unclear to me.

3 Likes

I would be ok that you dont need plots For rentals. If those were not connected To live universe.

As a player i think some Core mechanics needs To be changed… I dont know how long they can add newstuff after newstuff after newstuff on Top of the foundation When the foundation is damaged.

5 Likes

I really hope they won’t do something as poorly thought out as reducing the amount of plots a person can get per level, because if I had to take almost six times longer to get a level, I would just feel extremely demotivated, rather than tempted to buy cubits.

Mostly because cubits don’t really do that much of value, outside of giving access to more plots. Not that they really could do much else, though…

Giving an increasing amount of plots for every level gained, could slightly make up for that lack of cubits, at least in my opinion.

1 Like