Who wants clothes and armor? Change your icon to a suit of armor (or pants)!

Honestly if wearable armor doesn’t make its way into the game after farming I will be taking a long break to play anthem.

PC I’m assuming?

In the off chance you do on ps4, I could def use another squad member. (Helps get money just from ppl on friends list playing)

No it will be for Xbox can’t find a reason to buy PlayStation yet since I only play a few games.

I’m on PS4 Anthem, same username. Add me :blush:

1 Like

Would it be fun if you could sculpt a giant size model of the armor out of blocks and a machine would generate a character size version to wear?

Armour would be awesome. Especially if you can forge it to have things like planetary resistance, hit point bonus or stamina bonus, elemental resistance, agility bonus, etc.
@james run it by the team and see what you can do for your old pal. Lol.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:

Such a nice idea. Actually i’m a freelance designer and i used to design clothes for games and xbox avatar and i had a friend who was programming my designs i also used to sell many dresses and shoes designs to big fashion company such as Zara, Gucci, Prada and JiuNi, they have high quality clothes with nice prices and recently i signed a contract with big fashion company here in US and i’ll design skirts exclusive for them, but i’d keep make some free designs just to share thoughts and new idea with fashion designs, the company i work with now is lilylulufashion, you can check my skirts here: www.lilylulufashion.com/tulle-skirts/ , i still design clothes and armors for games but i don’t have someone to program them.

1 Like

No clothes or armor yet :frowning:
We do get hats though!

I mean… there’s so many things we don’t have yet, you could write 10 to 20 threads with such a statement at this point. ^^

To me, Boundless became a great example of a game that promised far too many things from the get-go, while they clearly don’t have the man-power to achieve these goals in an acceptable time-frame.
I’m not saying the regularity at which they push their updates isn’t decent, but it’s not normal by any measure for us, the community, to wait for 6 years (going for the decade at this rate) to get what was promised.
I hope that if Wonderstruck learns one lesson from Boundless if they do another game, it would be to not do that over-promising BS again, for the sake of their future community.
Get more employees, give in to a higher (yet still acceptable) level of F2P to get more money if that’s the issue, but never promise stuff from the begining of early-access that will be released 2+ years (and counting) after release.

Also, more transparency. They throw Sovereign Worlds on testing and we find out that there’s A LOT of thigns they didn’t consider because they waited super long before showing us what they were working on.

I’ve been saying stuff like that for about 2 years now, and Wonderstruck is not currently giving me reasons to want to stay once Hytale is released.

1 Like

I love this idea. armor, clothes and outfits would just bring another aspect to the game for players to have fun with and customize.
If it did come to the game though I think it would be cool if the cloths and outfits would be nice to be bought from the store, like you said, bring in more $$$ to the game so to achieve those other areas in the game we all still looking for that you say we’re promised.
But ARMOR, should not be purchased from online store. Keep it to only being craft-able. And a way to encourage more hunting, have it to where you can only craft the armor using certain “relics” that drop from meteors(the higher the tier planet and meteor the more advanced the relic would be). Then you take those relics and use them with other materials, like gems, or lucents, or metals and other materials of course to create different levels of Armor. More higher ingredients means stronger armor.
And for those people that do not want to hunt or not interested in that, allow the people who do hunt and craft the armor, to sell it in stores in shops stands.
Now I think that would be fun.

1 Like

And maybe expensive armor that uses elemental fusion for the ingredient for all atmospheres.

1 Like