Why are there no exos again?

Sticks out lip, makes really pathetic face

Exo…? :pleading_face::cry: I’ll behave better, I promise - no :smiling_imp: Paka through the whole Lovestruck event!

2 Likes

Loads or a lull, I don’t mind. However I do understand people feeling of being overwhelmed and feeling ‘pressured’ to go to every exo for the unique colours they like.

Imagine an exo spawns with black Gleam, another with Umbris, another with white Tangle, 3 things that I’d like to get a bunch of. But I also have to build something and have a community event to go to. I don’t want to miss out on any of these things so building would have to go on the back burner and I might not be able to get as much of a resource as I would like. Add to the mix IRL commitments, you can understand why having loads of exos can be a bad thing for someone.

That being said, I like having a lull and I like having a bunch of exos - just wanna express my understanding for people who feel overwhelmed with exos sometimes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me = :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do understand the feeling of pressure there, though… but I’d rather have that problem than the opposite. And if they were more frequent, then it would be like missing an Exo Taxi, perhaps a little annoying but you know the next one will be around before too long! :wink:

For me at least, a variety of exos can really make my weekends, I actually love having a list of things I want to do and having to pick. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like option of a high level and low level exo.
Based on feats and limited exo resources we actually need more exos. Just sayin

I would like a monthly gleambow event if no other “main event” happening for that month.

3 Likes

Yeh I agree, it is nice to have some exos to explore after work or at the weekend :slight_smile:

I suppose it’s comparable to not able available to go to someone’s party vs that person not having a party. Either way you don’t go to a party, but one of the situations is more annoying than the other. But for the greater good, it’s better that people who can, get to go to a party :joy:

But like I said, either way I’m easy :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I don’t feel it needs to be a fair playground.

2 Likes

If you can’t make it to the ONE EXO this month because IRL stuff that’s a “your problem” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I hate waiting on exo’s. Last time there was an exo lull, i quit playing for 5 months. There should always be at least 1 exo better if 3, at a time IMO for when, you just want to explore. I get bored building, mining, and hunting. I love to explore the new landscape of exos looking for some new plant or boulder to add to my collection. Boundless is less fun when my options are limited by no exos

3 Likes

sad

12 Likes

Did anyone see that in the sky of houchus? Maybe I’m just seeing things…maybe not…

1 Like

New to the exo business, i feel lost without any of it ^^ Its time to get back to regular mining! :stuck_out_tongue:

Far too many things are exo locked for exos to be sometimes unavailable. And then there’s the 2nd exo gate - no umbris worlds are spawning.

3 Likes

This is precisely my concern - @Ratchel and I are builders, farmers and crafters so we have stuff to do when there are no exos. But for people who are pure explorers, or who sell exo stuff, there isn’t much to do when there’s no exo. I know there are a ton of players who instantly hop on when there is a new exo, and then we don’t see them for a week when there is a lull. I want to give these people the boundless experience they desire. I’m not saying 10 exos a day. Just 2-3 minimum at any given time.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you, as i’m a pure miner. But anyway there is still plenty of stuff to mine and sell in regular T5/T6…

1 Like

Unfortunately for players such as myself who don’t get to play very often the chances of me playing during a time an exo is live is slim to none. That being said I would appreciate a 24/7 exo rotation, however I’ve already made peace with the unlikelihood of that happening. Just my thought :blush:

3 Likes

I do wish there was a little more communication… :unamused:
No Exo spawn since Jan 31st.
No Umbris spawn for over 2 months.
If plans have changed or been delayed, that’s ok - just communicate that pls

6 Likes

Well we wanted more rift and we got it

1 Like

I agree. Some of the exo lulls seem to be because of updates. But I think it would be nice if the devs posted that to forums. Say, “exos are turned off until February 10th as we prepare for the lovestruck update”, just so people don’t waste their time hoping and checking at least.

1 Like

You have no idea how many refinery coils I’ve made the past 2 weeks haha.

1 Like

Always been a failing of the studio. Since the community manager moved on (forget the name) keeping the players updated has been Laclustre. This being said, james has said it’s a no win.

Dont say something, people complain.
Say something then delay it, people complain

4 Likes