Why is ONE portal network not enough?

It’s literally the only way i’ll travel exo’s a majority of the time so not sure whats going on but it works.
(are you opening the warp in the closed warp? in sanctum?)

And yes i am trying to open the warp gate on the right hand side

Definitely do a support ticket, they may have you do a game log. Are you PC or PS4?

Sep 6? How? I thought it started on sep 7

I pre ordered on ps4 and got early access on the 6th of September

hey moebius plaza was not a hub it was a collection off hub portals and random cool builds lol very random indeed
you guys nailed it after a few hubs closed down cause to low crew our single person run and the classic rage quit over a dumb update change
this a saw alot new pro player comes to game does ton off hunts then opens a mega hub fuel it all himself then get upset he doesnt get sponsored our gets overburden lol a good hub gets fueled by the users and the footfall
you can open ton off portals to make it look good but those dont mather its the people using it that do :smile:
circles is so true after a while each small hub was just a bunch off portals endlessly linking these small hubs lol
sometimes i think it would be better for small hubs to link one network and then make a planet network our a network to get around town instead off having a colection off portals that lead to all the same mayor spots

1 Like

I just swapped some stats around so I can go visit the purple planet

I’m fond of TNT & Tiggers Tunnels, maybe just because I was able to make sense of those sooner & stayed charmed

1 Like

Just saw this today.
Well, i guess there was something running wrong in the past with decisions Ultima made.
And that leads again to the main problem, we don’t have too many Portal Networks, we have too less common work and communication between each other.

My sense was always to try to work together in the best way to connect us as good as we can.
Every Network has its own nice things to discover.
But sometimes it is hard to get people together, especially if they have problems with each other. I could call out several problems between specified people, but most of them are just Kindergarden-Problems.
But that makes the impact to the Guilds and Networks not smaller. Opposite, it often let them die or at least struggle in a bad way.

From Ultima sight:
The Ultima Network was created to give People access to all Planets.

I wanted always to be a part of it, but when i saw how much business related stress striked the original idea at Finata, i decided just to do my own stuff and stay in contact with Hash.
Later on i decided to jump in, when Hash decided to move on, exact for the reason, that people always tend to destroy others work with their “Want to have more and more coins” or “Oh i could get a part of the middle of the Town, because a Beacon runned out. It is the part you always wanted to have to expand the Hub, pay X Million Coins and you can have it.” behaviours.

Why ever people think about to crush a community project to play their own PVP games aka Prestige War, they should be aware of following:

Most Universe Portal Networks don’t do it for the shiney footfall, because to be honest, the footfall is mostly not even enough to maintain the Portal Fuel. Not mentioned the countless materials you need for all the Buildings, that are neccessary to run it.
Some guilds don’t have a pressure about coins, since they are Hunting Guilds and can care for their Oort Stones in another way. Others are dependend on bought Oortstones, that is rare to get these days.

So, instead to ask, why so many Networks, jump in and help them to run them.
Instead to complain and to imagine how cool it is and how good you can make coins with a Portal Network, jump in too and try to get a bit taste of the hard work it is to maintain them.

Don’t get me wrong, i am doing this “hard work” because i want it.
But nevertheless it is disapointing, if people bully this work people do.
And it does not matter, whats the bullying caused. It is always disgusting if player who do things for the community gets attacked. More disgusting, if it is just for fun.

So just appreciate the work of the Portal Keepers.
Try to get them together.
Help them as good you can.

9 Likes

I know that I love to see it when portal networks connect to each other nicely

3 Likes

strong post! good points

1 Like