Will Boundless come to Google stadia?

And no offense back but I still can’t figure out why anyone would think it’s a good idea to try to attract more players when the game as it currently is is not able to retain the players that can already play it.

I do not want more players who then quit after a few days, I want players that stay! Adding more platforms the game can run on is not going to help with that.

Exactly! The data tells us that people stop playing. It can be all kinds of reasons why they do, content can be one of them, difficulty could be it, not liking the game, etc., etc. No matter what the reason for them was to stop playing I’m 100% sure tho the reason is not that it’s not on another platform…

Those are fair points. I like your idea of a marketing campaign better. What would that cost?

I think a bunch of QoL changes, a better tutorial and more content is what the game needs to keep new players playing longer until they get to the good parts but also to keep existing players and perhaps get old players back and keep new players with more varied and new content.

Once that is done a marketing campaign and perhaps even more platforms to attract new players is what needs to happen, but not until the players who have found it and can play will want to stay!!

1 Like

Marketing is insanely expensive {{{{I worked in brand marketing for years}}}} I hope the devs have the $$$$$$$$$ for it.

I’m pretty sure that’s a publisher thing and not so much a dev thing… (normally… might be different here though)

1 Like

Well let’s hope the publisher still believes in the game as much as we do and will shove some money in marketing towards it.

All I know is that new sales equal new revenue.

One way to get new sales is to increase the size of your potential customer pool.

It would seem that new content would generate new sales, but the data shows that the new content added this past year has not changed the exodus of players in any significant way.

It is possible that the new content added this past year has generated sales, and without it, the game would have lost even more players. It is hard to tell with the data available to us.

Good thing they need to focus on development first then :wink:

1 Like

This one can prob be safely closed too @majorvex @Stretchious
Getting that same spammer

Closed at the request of the OP