Will pay 50k and you can have some recourses in return for helping me destroy 2 buildings, and transfer the building resources into storage

Сan help you for free, on which planet will we meet? :hugs:

2 Likes

r u sure? if so we can meet at aluetech on arie.

I’ll be there in 2 minutes)

sweet ill make my way there now

If I’m not too tired after work(3hrs from now) I’ll help as well.

1 Like

thanks thatll be great:)

What portals lead to Aluetech? :3

there is a few but the main one I use is the one from Ultima Eresho

I’ll be online in half an hour if you still need help - also don’t need your resources or coins :slight_smile:

1 Like

awesome ill take all the help I can get :slight_smile:

1 Like

Send me directions or coordinates and I’ll see you there when I get online

closest portal is aluetech which u can get to from ultima eresho and the coordinates r -23N 23E

just jumping offline for a short time got some irl stuff to do lemme know when ur online

1 Like

I’m online now :smiley:

Is this done or you still Need wrecking bells^^ ?

im gonna come online soonish ill do a update I just need some shop stands removed and the area to be flattened

I am coming online now.

Depends how desperately you want this done, but maybe you should hang off a little while:

No idea when it will go live, but I know I would be a bit miffed if I moved all my stuff then this came out a couple of days later!

1 Like

well its going to be a large build but for now im just going to flatten out the land and plot it where im based there is not many people active so taking large land hasn’t been a problem so far but if anything ill start small then expand out as necessary but it will be a very large build and at the moment its only going to be me doing the building so itll take a long time anyway

Well who you gonna call then, you know it :slight_smile:

And before someone else go gets it: