Willing to buy shimmering orbs?

What is the buying price of the shimmering orbs I am in the market to buy I wanna to buy 3 stacks of 900 what’s the price tag cause apparently 3k is not enough :disappointed:

At this point probably somewhere around 60c per. I’m sure someone else has a more accurate number, but you’re gonna have trouble in request baskets with anything less since most people don’t have that many and if they do probably have a large group which trades amongst themselves. You get them real fast when you buy for 90 apiece :sweat_smile:

For 2700 orbs, you are looking in the 160k+ range.

Fortunately, if you sell the products you make with them, you can easily recover your investment with some decent profits too.

1 Like

That is crazy well I guess I will farm for them then :neutral_face:

Yea a good 3x3 shovel, persisting pie, I can get about 2500-2800/hr
Max luck helps.

Shimmering orbs are hugely overpriced by the shops. With max luck and an AoE shovel at one of the farms you can farm them at under 10c each

1 Like

overpriced? i sell to baskets at 60-70c
If the player will buy in baskets for that. Its pretty close.

Later why dont i give you a shovel deal and some regen bombs ay

Where are you farming?

2500-2800 an hr!!! Teach me your ways young padawan!!!

Even at 60c a piece that’s 150k coins / hour, me wants.

2500/2800 hour is a bit exaggerated :stuck_out_tongue: you can farm about 600 max with one shovel, 1 pie and one hour.

So 13k investment for 30k/40k return

1 Like

My stupid self that woke up 30 mins ago interpreted this as meaning farmed over 2500 shimmering orbs an hour. Now i realize you meant coin an hour. Unless you did mean orbs…:thinking:

with a fast 5 brew on a level 50 character with a max forged diamond hammer, its not at all exaggerated. i myself have easily earnt 2000 in a 45 minute session - haven’t needed to go back for more since ahah

You have to figure in the cost of the tool, the brews, the regen bombs; figure in if you have high luck skill, speed for shovel so you can dig faster. This works for shimmering orbs or for yams, I think it would be the same.
I went to the yam farm twice. I know that a lot of my not getting as much as many claim is from what I didn’t have, but that to me says it might not be worth it if you have to go to that expense…
I bought a shovel for 2k, didn’t have the brews or the food, but have the high luck and the faster skill for using the shovel and I didn’t get even 100 in the hour I was there. I do know now that whoever had been there before me hadn’t used regen bombs on it. I tossed some when I left and it got larger, but didn’t know how big it was supposed to be. When my son and I went there the mud was much, much higher and we had regen bombs but didn’t get much.
Did better going outside, we could handle the critters.

May try the orb farm so I can give a fair opinion on that farm.

So 13k investment for 100k return, I did farm a lot of shimmering orb and never had that kind of results so you must have really good luck and a couple of millions in tha bank :smiley:

1 Like

in my bank…i have about 50k of growth haha

1 Like

I am not over exaggerating.
Perfect world, 2800/hr

Avg i would say is around 2500.

and max is 600 per shovel? I get around 1200-1300 per persisting pie.
My Shovels last a few pies. I aint buying the cheap shovels either for orbs. Most are 1200-1600 duras and +dmg.
Also pop a mega fast brew.

I thought these were avg numbers. And i have farmed a few spot for them. Some spots only give 700-800 per pie.

I make my money in game from gathering so I always experiment for fastest way to do it.

I assume this is from a growth patch that is more than one block deep.

It might be :wink:
Even at 1 deep, i can get ~900 per pie.
so still a 1600-1800/hr farm.