Willing to buy shimmering orbs?

A Québec sorissi i have
:blush:

Ironically, I have the shadow epic and high protection to help me with the critters but my son, who is a much better fighter than I am doesn’t have any in shadow and very little in other areas to avoid getting the critters pissed at him, so he stands ready to fight and I go in and collect the items I want whether it is taking a shovel to gather boulders and mushrooms or using a axe/hammer to chop them up for the items.
For the most part they do ignore me.
The cuttletrunks get mad when I am in a tree chopping the leaves for the berries. The spitters get upset when I am in a area chopping down the trees and the hoppers are always mad, nothing makes them happy. If I am moving around, going past them they ignore them. Stay in the area for a bit and they get snarly with me. Two, maybe three depending on what they are I can handle them, get three stout cuttletrunks, three stout spitters and a couple hoppers and they can probably kill me. Not the first time I’ve died and won’t be the last time, part of playing a game.

Orginal Forgeries at New Leyden Market has forged gem tools from 8999c to 9999c, you won’t get a better deal than here people! Great friendly service too!

Don’t need T6? There are also titanium forged tools available and gem ones that aren’t T6 1 shot capable for far less!

Come shop at New Leyden Market!

1 Like