[Winner Announced!] Birthday Giveaway! šŸ°

Itā€™s actually surprisingly difficult to come up with ā€œa favorite momentā€ ā€¦

A friend and I started playing just before the recent TNT drop party, thanks to Humble, and that it was great to see so many people in one place, having fun, and literally filling up the planet. At first it was impossible to get in, the planet had been full for hours earlier, but I found some other people hanging around at Glitch World (Hi @noniethepup!) who were great, keeping us entertained.

Eventually we ended up doing some Gleambow stuff, and I was given a totem by someone awesome (sorry I donā€™t remember who was handing them out!) which I still have on a shelf, loaded with a Gleambow Augment that I also managed to get. That day was a great introduction to the game and really showed that the community was something else!

Since then, weā€™ve been keeping to ourselves, building up a little town, and even recruited a couple of other friends into the game to come build with us - Raynebowville is still a work in progress, but weā€™re definitely enjoying it.

My second favorite memory is immediately after a talk with a friend about dying by grapple, where I couldnā€™t understand why someone would let go immediately before impact and take damage ā€¦ I went to run back to the TNT hub and did exactly that.

13 Likes

My favorite memory was of the hunting update that came outā€¦sorry had to.

My favorite true memory is finding our spot on gyosha and building the dome all together me, @Ratchel, @LunaLynn and now @FireAngelDth. Iā€™ve made true friends on this game in the last 2 years I never made gaming since the 80s-90s.

11 Likes

My favorite memory is all of you guys! Well, not here on the forums but in game. Lol

Or if I had to pick one specific memory I would say the first valentines event at Ultima HQ Finata

Miss u Sere Diego Riley

11 Likes

My favorite memory is when we did a hunt with the devs and they ended up spawning in Elite Cuttletrunks on Grovidias Te

10 Likes

You know Iā€™m your favorite @DKPuncherello :grin::innocent::joy:

1 Like

I remember them spawning mobs in ultima. Believe it was Ross on old ultima world while waiting for first event or exos worlds.

4 Likes

Honestly my greatest memory of boundless didnā€™t even happen while playing the game. Sure Iā€™ve had amazing experiences during game sessions with NickThatsGood and Harlie as we built up our GTG guild. The greatest memory came from Twitter back in January when my wife gave birth to our triplets.

Not only did you guys remember I was having them, you also remembered all of their names. Thats when I knew boundless was more than a game. We are all family!

30 Likes

I didnā€™t see this thatā€™s amazing!! Belated Congratulations!! And Capricorn!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! Lol

2 Likes

My favorite memory was when we finally moved out of phem and moved to tana, since then the guild has grown.

3 Likes

How do i choose?
There are so many great memories and Iā€™ve only been playing since February.

Creating my first character and trying to get the perfect look, i was amazed by all if the choices, i think it took me a good half an hour just to find the right look.

And then there was my first hunt, my sister and i were out gathering,she was trying to find a good sand spot inn Alder when she said she meet a new friend who invited her to a hunt. We didnā€™t know what a hunt was but we decided to give it a try. We called our mom and brother and told them to join us and we all went to Sasquatch for or first hunt. We were hooked on hunting after that.

Then there was gleambowā€¦

But i almost think today would be one of my top favorites, more to do with one person then an actual memory but i have to mention it just the same.
My brother and i try to join in on the Brown Town hunts as much as possible and today we took three of or nieces with us. The youngest is 5. She was over jotted when i told her she could come and between @Bethlehem telling her she was awesome and then her number being drawn in the raffle at the end of the hunt,it just made her day. I was afraid people would get upset with her because of some of the stiff she was doing (digging or building towers) but she had so much fun and Beth made me feel better about allowing her to join in. Thank you Beth for understanding.

11 Likes

My first day of boundless. I spawned on Tana, out in the middle of no where. By the end of a hour, I was happy to have a cube of a home, hiding away from the spitters near the campfire waiting for daylight cause I couldnā€™t see in the dark.

I ventured outside, killed by spitter. Dead, I re-spawned back in, up on the hill from home. Dead again, same spitter. Anoyed, spawned back again, New hill, New spitter, still dead. Happened 5 times. Ok maybe this game isnā€™t for me. One last try, came out of sanctum, ran from spitter. Spitter died, hmmm, that was wierd.
Someone ran up by me, dropped a stack of cooked Prime meat, a diamond unforged grapple, a stack of iron tools, and 4 golden fists.

Being PS4, by the time I said ā€œthank youā€ they where gone. It was 3 months after that, that I actually saw another player. Almost thought it was a solo game for a bit.

10 Likes

My favourite time in the game has been the completion of the Storis II Welcome Center. This build started out as a community build to assist new players in the game. The momentum of this idea turned it into a planetary build with helpers from Numerous communities all across Storis II.
There were thousands of blocks crafted by people from all over and donated to this massive build. As the idea was gaining momentum, more helpers and volunteers showed us support with this incredible build. We started out with the goal of new player retention. The amazing gaming community, that Boundless truly is, have really stepped up with making everyone feel welcome! Happy 2nd Birthday Boundless :wink:

7 Likes

So hard to chooseā€¦!

1. Meeting @MrNiX in RL and sitting down for a LAN party boundleession where I got a personal forge lesson and we helped 2 players who were being harassed in game.

2. When swapping some plots in the megahub, @ChaosMkr1122 equipped regen bombs instead of a plotter! I was in the basement when I heard his dismay I ran up and somehow miraculously no portals got shut the regen effected everything behind.

3. The TNT drop party, we got a chance to give the game and itā€™s community back something of use not just prizes but to break the floor out from under everyone to reveal the new network was a rush. And we shut down the planet!

4. Valentineā€™s 2020, again to see so many people chilling at the megahub swapping hearts was awesome. We immediately set up stands and baskets and it was unbelievable how many people donated flowers and hearts.

5.the one year megahub birthday! It was awesome to see so many people attend and we shut down circ again!
Running around all the other worlds throwing out random gifts and hand trading was a real joy.
My fav memory of that day was when I started a conga line and everyone actually took part!
Then I lead them to @uni3k bzerk circus to the rides that killed nearly all of us lol.

6.having met so many people that are geniunely lovely and are awesome to play this game with.

14 Likes

Another amazing thing is to see a ā€œnoobā€ happy as hell just making a path in the universe. And give them a grapple and watch them swing and glide like a kid at Christmas. Thatā€™s an amazing thing to see first hand

11 Likes

Being the first person to max out a planet due to hosting a hunt from the famous & well known ā€œMeteor Meetā€
Iā€™ve met some amazing people on this game & cannot wait for the release of sovereign worlds.

9 Likes

So probably the best days in boundless I have had and most memorable are the day I met Eliphaz, Lorelei, Powerman, Timtron, Savior, and Gina bean(despite our indifferences). These people inspired me helped me along in my journey and inspired to build bigger more detailed builds.

4 Likes

:wink: i guess i dug my own grave.

1 Like

Thatā€™s amazing! So glad we could make her day!! Shes always welcome and shes super awesome! Coolest little girl! :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Happy Bday Boundless.
Let me begin by saying that i think Boundless is the most friendly mmorpg that i ever played, full of helpful people with a very cooperative community both in game and on the forum. This is something that iā€™ve never found anywhere else.
Thanks to Boundless i convinced some old friends to start this ā€œnewā€ game together and we spent lot of time like dwarfs hunting for gold and rare materials without 3x3 hammers :slight_smile: 7 months passed and we are still trying to build a nice settlement on Finata. Boundless helped us to stand the forced quarantene so thanks to everyone :slight_smile:

7 Likes