[Winner Announced!] Birthday Giveaway! 🍰

Boundless has been a interesting journey for me. First game I ever played with a actual online community of total random strangers. Playing my first hunt with my girlfriend @captainrose101 laughing so hard at me from dying . Then meeting @georgegroeg. This guy and this game got me through a really tough time in my life. Wont get into the details but it’s definitely something I will never forget. There is actually a lot of great memories about this game. So I guess without this game being made I would never of met some really awesome people. Its a great community driven game. Thxs dev team

13 Likes

My best memories in boundless :

• My first hours in boundless, the first bases I visited, Pathos was the first (Imagine the shock for a new player to see this wonderful architecture).

• My first contacts where everyone offered their help with good intentions.

• This forum which helped me to fight my shyness (a little french guy who has to manage to make himself understood, what a fight lol).

• But also my sorrows when I see beautiful buildings end up into ash.

And the best for the end :

You, yes you ! this incredible community, of course with different opinions and disagreements, but all united to make boundless what it is.

For all this, I would like to thank each of you and share some love and say loud and clear

Happy Birthday Boundless and to all of you. :birthday: :partying_face:

14 Likes

I think my favorite Boundless memory was still when I got to play with a group of 6 friends on Arie during the first months, when I was discovering all the crazy things I could do, when I got my first iron grapple and a friend showed me his emerald grapples and how much better they were, when I made my first stone and wood house and I visited the elaborate underground houses of another friend who had all the machines and power coils while I hadn’t even figured sparks yet.
I think that in any MMO, those first months are always the best ones, when everything is full of wonders.

The next favorite moment would then be when I saw this and figured “oh woah, people really like my place!”:
https://twitter.com/playboundless/status/1161943135745978369

12 Likes

@Leahlemoncakes, I think you need to update the post again with:

5 Likes

I love my mum but I personally don’t think she’s interested in Boundless :joy:

16 Likes

Coming together before one of many enjoyable hunts.

15 Likes

My first memory with this game was clearing out my first bit of land on Alder and deciding I wanted white walls for my home. White. I’d spent a lot of time exploring, so I had already found portal networks and malls, and the only white I found that I could afford was gleam. Well. I didn’t know what gleam was. But it was white! I sure got a good laugh when I realized my house glows in the dark, but I kept with it anyway.

I don’t know about favorite, but it’s the one I remember most strongly
 so maybe!

13 Likes

My Favorite memory is getting stuck inside active meteor during a Hunt . ( Sigh ) I don’t know how we ended up inside an active meteor , but it happened :blush: . Was it bad Luck or Clumsiness , I wasn’t the only one either so it’s a real head scratcher LOL .

13 Likes

i see myself! lol. good times! i always try to get stuck in there cause it means i got a free no-bomb pass and can relax a little

4 Likes

true true :hearts:

3 Likes

My best memory is when I first bought the game I was in aw then I discovered chisels and it forever changed my life I love this game

9 Likes

My favorite Boundless memories (that I can think of atm lol):

• My first BL memory would have to be when I went to my first planet, and I was blown away by how everything looked. It was similar to some, but unlike any other game.

• When I first found gleam. There was a piece of gleam underwater, and I got so excited, because I did not know what this glowing thing was in the water. I kept it as a trophy for a while, until I discovered more xD

• Building anything. Chisels. My face was :o when I tried a chisel lol I literally can not go back to certain games because of this chisel feature. It just brings such a variety of what you can do!
    I :heart: building in Boundless :D’

• When my gaming buddy Major wanted to start up a small shopping thing for fun, and it became a Mall! xD That was so fun lol I love seeing the changes over time. All of the hard work that we put into it, and everyone that joined :slight_smile: :smiley:

• The events that we host at the Mall are so fun! Everyone has an awesome time, jumping around, and “dancing” lol

Great memories :heart:
Happy 2nd, Boundless! :confetti_ball:

11 Likes

One of my favorite memories is actually outside of the game. Boundless was the first game where I’ve seen the developers be so hands-on and involved with the community. Because of this, it gave me the idea for a giveaway with TNT for Gleam Club memberships to help both players and the devs. Leah made it super seamless to do, and was a huge success for everyone involved.

As someone who works in marketing over a hundred digital marketing campaigns, I can attest to how valuable something like that is. For example, if someone has an issue with something, it’s much easier to work together rather than be one of those customer support reps who have to get an ear-full of someone’s problems.

So thank you for setting that example, devs!

As for in-game memories, there’s a lot but the one that stands out the most has got to be Blazing’s Memorial stream. It was 12-hours of non-stop love and support from the entire community. Because of each of you, we were able to raise an additional $500 to help Blazing’s family in their time of need.

12 Likes

My favorite memory is of the first day I played. A mutual friend invited me and one other guy into a discord and talked us into switching from Minecraft to boundless. She then introduced us to some of her other friends on boundless. We hung out in discord and talked while the two of us hopped on and tryied to make a base. I whacked a livestock with my totem on a T1 planet then got pummeled into the dirt. After reviving, I needed health so @crazygirlclub came to find us and give us cooked meat. She found me, trapped in a shallow river, hopping, trying to get up the 2 block high mountainous stone ravine wall. She added me as a friend so that she could latch onto me with her grapple and drag me up out of what I thought would certainly be my grave.

11 Likes

my favorite Boundless memory is when i first bought the game and stumbled upon The Hubbit Network on Storis II and the people running the network befriended me and took me in as one of there own. =D Learning the ins and outs from these players was the best and getting to help run the network as time went on and to do the same and help other was very satisfying. as the community comes together the game becomes so much more and i hope to see my self and the community thrive for many years to come!

7 Likes

So many great contests and giveaways!!! So fun!!

8 Likes

My favourite memory were the first few days of playing. I had no clue about the markers on the compass and found a portal to the TNT main hub (it was just labeled TNT and I had no clue what it meant) when I searched for the planet’s capital city for a quest.
I ended up in a blue fog due to lack of athmosphere protection (didn’t know this caused the issue) and was stuck in it 'cause I couldn’t see anything until I suffocated. I thought it was a pretty cool playertrap 'cause I was used of getting trolled that way on other games and didn’t use it for atleast a week. Suddenly a player stopped by, showed me that his base and told me about the athmosphere protection. From there on the TNT hub got something like a second home to get to all different planets.

10 Likes

Every moment of my boundless game time will always be my favourite. Especially the time i am playing with my fiancee @superman101 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I love all the events, and the exo’s. Also i love how the reaper are there when i get back to the game. And i am amazed with everyone who put lots of effort to build incredible buildings on the game
 also the community behind it. Thank you everyone. Thank you boundless. Especially boundless become our weekends hobby when we don’t wanna go outside
 Thankyou
 all the hard work will always be appreciated
 :heart::heart::heart::heart: #BoundlessBirthday #Boundless2Today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

So far my favorite memory is we my mom, bother, good friend, and me all went out glowshroom hunting. That turned into so many fights for our lives as meteor after meteor landed on us. We fought over and over and won so many battles. It was so great.

10 Likes

My first funny memory was when i was digging down, down, and more down I fell into a deep pool of water and with no light i drowned and i was sad because I didnt get to see my first death.

8 Likes