[Winner Announced!] Birthday Giveaway! šŸ°

First weeks of the official Release For sureā€¦ Everyone was running around like headless chickens. Edit. By this i mean backer Release not officialā€¦ My bad ^^

Also good one was back In EA
When me and @OmniUno i think bumped into @james and he showed us some forged goodies what we could do with those.
I think it was some kind of totem bomb thing that he showed usā€¦

Also kinda Off here but this was great event tooā€¦ Was not part of it but you can see what People do In 24hours

12 Likes

Lies. Your favorite moment was when I fell off that meteor league TROPHY before the match and died.
:3

4 Likes

At the beginning I played boundless alone in my little house on Arie, it was magical but there was a bad grinch guy on his way to block players and steal stuff. A group of players found me and told me to be care. That was the day where I found the best online buddyā€™s ever :slight_smile: now together we builded a epic city only with fun. Boundless is community. I hope the community will grow in future and I hope there are a lot more great people like my settle guys

8 Likes

My favorite memories:
The first day I played, doing the tutorial and 2 people coming up and inviting me to move into their newly formed village. Once I had a beacon down and area plotted, they led me to a beacon that had expired. We all looted it until nothing was left.

The second one being when I reported a shop for having locked doors and James flying in, in his ballet pose and fixing it. My roommate asked me, ā€œWhoā€™s that?ā€ And I said, ā€œthatā€™s a dev.ā€
ā€œWell how do you know heā€™s a dev?ā€ It was at this point that James assumed his ballet pose and flew off into the sky.
ā€œWell I guess that answers that questionsā€¦ā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

All of these memories are hitting me right in the feels! Thank you to those who have shared so far!

24 Likes

Code Gleam is such a great resource for all all players. @Leahlemoncakes I think this should be a monument forever in boundless.

2 Likes

I think you would get different answers from every player so better get back In line :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There are so many good memories, itā€™s so hard to choose, esp with all my EA screenshotā€™s stuck on my old computer. (Steam Gallery)

A major game changer to me was the introduction of the chisels we know today. That was the moment I knew boundless has the true potential to be my be-all end-all voxel building game and the first time I upgraded my backer level.

I remember watching this video like a little kid on christmas. Thank you, @Jiivita for your great videos through out the years!

12 Likes

Iā€™ve had a few things typed out, and deleted here. Letā€™s just say I love this game! It makes me emotional to think about all the memories shared with so many people. Itā€™s actually crazy!

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one that enjoys it :heart:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve also typed out and deleted several things because none really capture what I want to say about this game. I play this game to escape gestures at everything and it has provided that a thousandfold. This is my happy place. I am forever grateful to my friend @Mystfit for telling me about Boundless!

12 Likes

I can list a lot of other things that I think should be memorialized used this just because I saw them post and I remember how much this helped me mid game.

1 Like

:smiling_face:

6 Likes

The best moment for me was giving my best friend from my youth the game and now were playing together have a pretty nice shared system and build a nice base. If I would win in what you give the price to him

11 Likes

My greatest memory is almost two years ago my daughter introduced me to boundless, which I didnā€™t at first wanted to get it. I watched her play and I decided to buy it, and canā€™t stop playing. I absolutely love this game.and Iā€™m 53 years old lol.

14 Likes

The hunting group I play with us amazing and the community is great :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Haha if you would like to see that moment ill post it.

8 Likes

my favorite memory was wandering around raxxa to fill my atlas and give my inventory full of goodies to newbies.

5 Likes

In the 5 years, I have been here my favorite memories are mostly from EA. So this might not qualify for this.
Like many of you, the community is what makes me coming back to boundless. That and the beauty + the creative outlet.

a shout out to @Nyuudles and @Predatoxic

Best community memory for me is when Oort online experienced its first trolls. ā– ā– ā– ā–  statues were arriving everywhere and there wasnā€™t something like plot protection in those days so we came together and went from place to place to clean it up.

Another high on the list of memories is when @Nyuudles and I were drenging water by putting a ton of leaves in there only to take them out again. He had this creative idea for building and that water didnā€™t fitā€¦

On the creative side the memories: First the introduction of gleam and then the introduction of chisels.
Not only in EA but also in the past two years. Every new addition to the creative process of the game feels like itā€™s my Birthday all over.

12 Likes

Hi, have 184 hours on this game, most new hours played since March according to Steam.
So Iā€™ve always been kind of artistically challenged, but I put my mind to it and Iā€™m very happy with the result so far, even though Iā€™m a long way to go, I have something to show for my efforts.

After building the red keep. my home baseā€¦

I decided to go with the idea of the ruins of an ancient civilizationā€¦

And I made my best effort to meke it look different from most thingsā€¦

And if it isnā€™t, at least is something to look atā€¦

Despite being miles away from being finished (decorations, upper floors, etc) Iā€™m really happy with what Iā€™ve accomplished so far.

Also, another memorable moments were when Dragon Tamer helped me get my first portal or when Oatmeal gave me a plain titanium hammer, at that time I only had played for a couple of days and I was using a wooden one.

meme happines

Bear with me, English is not my first language.

14 Likes

I love the plan. How can I get there?