[Winner Announced!] Birthday Giveaway! šŸ°

Happy Birthday Boundless! :birthday: I have been here since the very beginning (about 5 years), when we were but humble orange blocksā€¦

I have soooo many great memories of this game - Its first name Oort Online then Boundless - holds a special place in my heart. I have met many awesome people, built many silly little things and had lots of funā€¦

This post could go on for a looooonnnnnggg time! I thank all the Devs for their tireless hard work on the game and continuing to make it even better. I cannot wait to see what the next 6 years have in storeā€¦and many creative years after that as well.

Jendragonfly
Itā€™s been a long crazy trip and I canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s next!

Love, Jenndragonfly :lester: :boundless: :doug:

21 Likes

I really think there should be a cosmetic item that turns us in to an orange block.

15 Likes

This topic is about celebrating this wonderful game. Please, take your negativity elsewhere.
Thank you! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Temporarily closed. @Leahlemoncakes will re-open it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

Iā€™ve re-opened the post, please be excellent to each other :boundless:

20 Likes

source

14 Likes

Iā€™ve had lots of great memories in Boundless in the short time that Iā€™ve been playing. The one that comes to mind though is that everytime my wife takes my attention from the game, even itā€™s only a short time, I come back to a dead character. It seems to happens that way 90% of the time lol

6 Likes

My favourite memory or memories in Boundless were exploring the gigantic player-built cities in late 2018. I couldnā€™t believe the massive amount of building that had been completed in just 2-3 months. Seeing those cities, and realizing the potential, is what really hooked me on the game. I would spend hours just wandering around places such as Black Light on Pheminorum, Legendville, and the Ultima Guild HQ on Finata.

I am not great with aesthetic building, I am much more of a utility builder. So, I really enjoy marveling at other peopleā€™s creativity and attention to detail in their work.

8 Likes

Agree. I marvel at what people are able to create. My places tend to be blocks with some chiseling. Iā€™m more creative at telling a story.

1 Like

Some of my favorite memories are exploring all the worlds:

1. The first time I went to Alcyon I forgot my atlas. It was a bygone age where there were no free warps home. So much lava!
  2. The First Gleambow event and then the 2nd and 3rd, all super fun! I love the chase!
  3. The rewarding feeling when someone notices your build and tosses a screenshot up on the forums.

Stay Boundless, everyone!

11 Likes

My favourite memories are all related to people/community, explore and chat with a friend or take part of shared project, join some competition or build in a friendā€™s place.
Some representative shots

PS_Messages_20190716_234957|690x388

20 Likes

Happy Birthday, Boundless!! Thank you Devs for the amazing fun that we have daily! :grinning:

Well, I havenā€™t been playing very long so I donā€™t have epic tales yetā€¦those will come! But I can say that the best event was TNTā€™s Drop Party. I also caught the end of Gleambow. I didnā€™t get any rare colored things since we had no clue how to get them and were small but we did get a few gleambow sacs and you could have knocked us over with a feather when we found out they were worth their weight in gold to us newbs! :grinning: Along with those two things, I would have to say that my best memories are of people in the community that I have met along my journey and the wonderful devs that have been amazing. I have been a gamer for many years and never have I seen such a kind, caring, giving and supportive bunch of people in a game community, much less the devs of the game! :blue_heart: For those that fit this description, keep being amazing! You are a huge part of what makes Boundless such an awesome place to be. :blue_heart:

11 Likes

My favourite Boundless Memory is about the day when i met @Neostone on Twitch via the Boundless Category because he streamed the game. I helped him ingame and asked him if he wants to join me in my little city that i back then had just started 2 weeks ago. So i helped him moving from Dzassak to my Home Planet Niia Zed Ka where we play and build in our city Green Elvendor.
We had much fun since then and we are still playing and expanding the city.
here is a screenshot of me at day 1 in my little city

And without Neostone the city would not be as great as it is today.

12 Likes

One of my best memories is my 1st gleambow event last year (I think it was Sept or Oct somebody correct me if Iā€™m wrong). It was great to chase down meteors just to see what you got. If I missed one I knew another was coming and that anticipation kept me going for more. I didnā€™t care about the colors or materials I just wanted to break them down.:hugs::hugs:

7 Likes

I want to be an orange block

Would be a funny anniversary event

6 Likes

I want to be one as well. Think itā€™d be a cool tribute to our roots as characters. Dare I say it but, Iā€™d even be cool with it being like a Halloween potion that turns us into an orange block

4 Likes

My most beautiful memory, where I was really happy and which I think about very often, I spent with @Krisys. We met in boundless, and unfortunately we can only ā€œmeetā€ there because we come from different countries. Simply meeting up for a quick coffee is not possible and not at the moment anyway.

On this day we went together to a hunt on Delta Cancret. Afterwards we stayed there, put our characters there on the water and talked the hole Night. :night_with_stars:

Although we live so far away from each other, we couldnā€™t be closer to each other that evening. It was not important at all to build or explore anything. We used the game in a completely different way and that was just great.

The sunrises and nights on Delta are totally beautiful. Put the blocks and hammers away and have a look. :grin:

16 Likes

My favorite memory in boundless was building my base and sharing it on the forum! I had played in EA and people were not really playing much when I started (because of the wipe coming with the game release).

So when I started building and other folks were also buildingā€¦it was so awesome! Everyone sharing their early builds <3 so exciting and fun!

11 Likes

Iā€™d always been that awkward loner in video games, refusing group invites and ignoring messages due to social anxiety. So when I discovered a beautiful city with flowing aqueducts in Boundless, I was very cautious about building there. I cleared a space underground and worked feverishly so I could finish and leave undetected.

I was so focused that I didnā€™t notice someone approach. A message popped up in chat and I panicked! Iā€™d been found! But the player was kind, welcoming me to the city. Later on he invited me to join the cityā€™s guild of builders. I surprised myself by accepting.

Turns out my fears were unfounded! That guild has grown into my online family. And Iā€™m more confident now; Iā€™ve even gone out of my way to make friends out of strangers! All because someone else went out of their way to befriend me.

Thatā€™s what I love about Boundless. Itā€™s a safe place for me to build and socialize. After all these years, it feels almost like home.

22 Likes