With a heavy heart

Hey guys,
So, we have been taking intermittent breaks for a little bit now and it is with sadness that we have decided to hang up our slingbows and call it a day with Boundless.

Firstly we wanted you to know that you are directly responsible for the amazing memories we have made in the game. For the most part, you guys are what kept us hanging around for this long. Honestly, you have made this experience unlike any other, we have made some amazing friends and I hope you guys stay in touch with us when we leave.

We intended to be here till the bitter end and It is unfortunate that a small group of people have made this game feel utterly unbearable to the point where I feel physically sick when I go to log on. I’ve had the clarity of mind to think hard on this, to decide whether I am able to move forward and ignore the toxic people, but I decided it was not something that would come easily. In short, Boundless started feeling less like a game and more like a punishment. A wise woman once told me that it’s not my job to save the world from the bad guys, so I have decided to step away permanently.

Let me just say, we have had the absolute honour of meeting some of the most fantastic people on this planet, some of the kindest, funniest, quirkiest, brilliant people who made Brown Town just that most exciting place to be. Thank you for supporting us on this journey and sorry if you feel we have let you down.

Brown Town will turn to ash in about 5 weeks - IMPORTANT: If you have shopping stands in the HUNT LOBBY, please grab your stuff and your earnings before the 5 weeks is up.
The mall is changing hands so you will be able to keep your shops there.

Brown Town discord channel will continue to exist, we will still be around on discord - but will not be dealing with Boundless related stuff. If you ever want to check in or chat with us we would love to hear from you. If you would like an invite to the Brown Town gaming discord, please drop me a line.

Our amazing friends over at Kree will be taking over the Brown Town hunt slot we highly recommend joining our Kree brothers and sisters, they are a fantastic guild with a lot to offer. They are super active and have the same buffs as Brown Town. On that note, Thank you Kree for always having our backs, you guys are amazing.

With that, we say goodbye. We may be back one day in the distant future to low key build Brown Town back up, but that’s yet to be decided. Be kind to each other, pay it forward, go forth and help others.

We love you, thanks for the memories.

70 Likes

That’s me! :smiley:

4 Likes

Much Love for you and @Spoodle, my friends, my war partners haha. Brown Town is always a place of good Memories!

5 Likes

I love you Beth. Please stay in my life forever, but only in the ways that make you feel healthy and whole. <3

9 Likes

I’ll be there always, even when you want me to shut up and leave you alone :wink:

9 Likes

Like that’ll ever happen.

6 Likes

sorry to see you go, when me and some friends came back to boundless the hunts you ran really helped us out. you gotta do what feels right :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think my heart just broke :cry:, I love you guys and I’m sorry it’s come to this. :heart: :heart:.

You two are both amazing people and forever in my mind :hugs: :kiss: @Bethlehem @Spoodle

Thank you both for the amazing memories.

6 Likes

Thank you for hunting with us :heart:

6 Likes

You where meant to be here

5 Likes

:heart: this is too cute

6 Likes

you guys will be missed and it will be a huge hole that you will leave
i hope you will never ever have to face stuff like this again and i am still happy to have you if my life. thank you for everything and thank you for all the joy you gave all the people of brown

happy to play other games with you guys!
love
fruity!

8 Likes

Thanks for all of your help and advice. You’ve been an amazing part of Brown Town. we will be around to play other things!

4 Likes

Well me Baby Cookie Will Always be around til heat Death of the game so if. Beth-chan and Spoodle-chan if you ever decide to return i will still be around to Welcome you back and share me :cookie: s

2 Likes

Save a cookie for us!

3 Likes

So sad to see you go. You and your group are such amazing people.

Z :rabbit:

3 Likes

At the end of the day you have to do the right thing for yourself. You two will be missed but others are stepping up to ease the loss. Just take care of yourselves and the boys as that is the most important part of life. Felita sends her best wishes for you all as well.

4 Likes

Thank you both for everything you have done for the community. I just would’ve used a bit more bomb on those T3 hunts :wink::rofl: seriously though, it sucks to see you leave. If you ever do come back, I’ll grab whitelet and we’ll shoot off some gleambow fireworks for you

6 Likes

We will miss you, DJ :slight_smile: You’re a peach.

4 Likes

I didn’t really get to know you all over at brown town, but all the same really sad to see you go. I do understand what it’s like to deal with toxicity in this game, its not easy to deal with. Hope to see you back one day with a fresh start. All the best you guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes