With a heavy heart

Will definitely miss you guys! Hope to see ya around in other games!

3 Likes

you can find someone else to fight with now haha We will miss you! Thanks for all of your support :heart:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Likewise, you will be missed too

3 Likes

Ah poopballs.

Well ā€¦ thank you for making it OK for me to be absolutely awful, and never keep up, and perennially die, on a hunt. :+1:

You made it feel OK to be here. Honest!

MMM

5 Likes

You did great! Have a little more faith. Iā€™m glad we met!

4 Likes

Mall will be staying btw

4 Likes

Love you both, you are the best and absolutely Boundless will not be the same without you!! I understand the decision though, games should be a relax and escape, not add to lifeā€™s problems. I hope to keep in contact through Twitter and all, and that we may meet up in other games!

6 Likes

Paka, you canā€™t get rid of us :wink:

3 Likes

We love you also, We will definitely stay in touch :heart:

3 Likes

It was fun hunting with you! That is how I got all my Oort Stone :slight_smile:

Regards,

4 Likes

Your hunts where some of the first ones I ever went on. Have a good journey where ever you decide to go.

5 Likes

so sad just comeback as spuudle en nazareth and build purple town
nobody will know well at least pick better names then i have lol
give it some time and then comeback there always room in sunkentown for more veterans :smile:

5 Likes

solid plan, man. haha thank you for the offer. We will hit you up if we decide to return.

3 Likes

def im waiting for next update to get back into the game just bit delayed :smiley:

4 Likes

Thought I should mention:

The game itself is still a damn awesome game. The update will come out when it comes out. The devs owe us nothing. Itā€™s just a game.

Thanks @James and @Leahlemoncakes for such an amazing experience! 2020/21 would have been worse than swimming in a dirty toilet for a year if it werenā€™t for you guys and this game!

19 Likes

wot 'e sed

:point_down:

Likewise!

If I ever do spot you around on something else, Iā€™ll be sure to say hi, but I doubt Iā€™ll find something as non-competitively skewed as this wonderful place.

Absolutely despise that someone(s) has made this horrible for you, and I just donā€™t really understand why (in a game like this, with so much space for everyone to do whatever they want) there are still arses that want to ruin it for others.

Be well!

x

6 Likes

awwwā€¦I hope to be here when you return years from now :slight_smile: after the spaceship update.

5 Likes

This is terrible, but understandable if itā€™s making you physically ill. :worried:

Youā€™ll be missed and I hope the ā€œpeopleā€ that have caused you to be this upset suffer chronic diarrhoea for the rest of their lives. May they live in interesting times.

6 Likes

Take good care of Finata for us haha We enjoyed getting to know you.

4 Likes

Not rly surpriced.

Have fun and good luck To the future!

4 Likes