With a heavy heart

Oh no this is sad to see :sob::heart: Brown town are some awesome people!!!

4 Likes

At this point I am no longer surprised at anyone leaving, but leaving over someone being toxic is pretty shocking. There are a few select people I have had some plot issues with, but I canā€™t say that it has ever been toxic.

With that said I am very sad to see any players go, but especially sad to see someone who did a lot for the community and make many of the community unite via hunts and even the permadeath community.

If you should need anything just reach out.

6 Likes

Sad to see you go :disappointed_relieved: hopefully the evil doers that caused your turmoil get whatā€™s coming to them. Best of luck in your future endeavors. :heart:

5 Likes

Thats sad to see You guys go, You had huge impact on the game. Though, Iā€™m kinda not surprised, I saw hints here and there and after walking through BT today I really expected it already. Stay healthy and safe guys! :heart:

3 Likes

You too, chick. Good luck with everything! Iā€™m still here if you ever need to chat :heart:

3 Likes

Thank You for the kind offer :blush:

4 Likes

Its a pitty See you leaving , Wish you all the best for the future .
Had some great hunts together and Always liked to Help Out.

Greetings Turrican2006

3 Likes

Thank you for helping us when we needed you, Turrican. Take care. :heart:

4 Likes

Oooh noooh! A part of my boundless family is leaving again :dizzy_face::worried::slightly_frowning_face::frowning::pleading_face: such a ******* shame to see you guys go you have been a great addon to the boundless community, but what has to happen has to happen, I do wish you both an awesome and Healthy future Iā€™ll be here to grab you both with open arms again when time is right and if you ever feel like! stay healthy and donā€™t be a stranger :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart: I love you both! And going to miss you heaps!!! Thank you for the awesome experience,chats, and laughter :heart:

9 Likes

We will miss you lots HOST! Thank you for being such an amazing part of our Boundless experience. Absolute best of luck to you! Take care of yourself :heart: we will still be around to chat. We love you also!

6 Likes

Itā€™s worth considering that if the population ever rebounds substantially then thereā€™s a good chance that existing beefs and troll situations can get washed away by fresh faces and higher priorities. Excuse my lack of poetry in this farewell- we never exactly met :sweat_smile:. Just sucks to see big time leaders turn in their loincloth.

9 Likes

Man, thats a bummer.
But you gotta do what feels right to you, and you know you guys and everything you do will be missed!
Good luck in your future endeavors, and always remember itā€™s just a game (spoodle, that will always be one of my favorite lines from you)

GOD SPEED LITTLE SPOODLES :laughing:

4 Likes

:fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks for everything. Who you chose to be in this community was amazing, and I appreciate it more than I know how to express.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s very sweet :heart:

4 Likes

Queen Beth and Lord Spoodle, I am relatively new here and didnā€™t know you as well as some but enjoyed every minute spent with you and felt a genuine affection for both of you. Iā€™ll miss you.

4 Likes

too long, didnā€™t read.

ggz. later.

1 Like

We really enjoyed spending time with you :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry to see you both go lots of love and best wishes to you both @Bethlehem and @Spoodle
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes