Wonderstruck Update March 2020

Hi All,

Just a little update on the Covid-19 situation for us at the Wonderstruck Studio.

The topline is, it’s business as usual. The only major difference is that the team are already working remotely to protect both the team and whoever they may come into contact with.

All server-side can be accessed remotely and worst-case scenario, there are team members that can get into the studio as they live locally.

Expect some delay in responses on the forum as working hours may fluctuate, but please continue to report things using the in-game report functions as this is not affected.

As always, we appreciate your support :blush:

Let me know if you have any questions!

85 Likes

Just know that you guys are appreciated immensely by this community. :slight_smile: Stay safe out there!

18 Likes

Stay healthy everyone. That is the most important thing right now.
For IT jobs remote works well. I am in the same situation right now.
Keep rocking

9 Likes

Thanks all! We appreciate your support :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Do you all have enough Toilet paper? Im sure people would donate…

/

11 Likes

Thanks for all your work, stay safe y’all, you are so much appreciated!! :smiley: Having Boundless and this community here is always such a comfort and escape, but especially now! Anything I can do to help (if I can get any necessities to send), just say the word, anything I can do I will!!

9 Likes

We have enough toilet paper haha

8 Likes

Glad to hear Wonderstruck has its bases covered and will still continue to operate for the foreseeable future.

Stay safe guys, and cheers!

6 Likes

Do you have enough :cookie: s (O.O)

6 Likes

there are never enough cookies :cookie:

10 Likes

Especially the people that have exceeded their mesh limits for toilet paper storage! :rofl:

5 Likes

Glad to hear my boundless world won’t crash on my head :joy::rofl::joy:

Stay safe guys and love you all :wink:

2 Likes

Please all of you take extreme care of you and your loved ones during this time, as long as I still get the chance to hang out in our wonderful game I’ll be happy <3333

6 Likes

Wish all of you the best hopefully all of this will be over soon.

3 Likes

Stay safe and well all! :heart:

8 Likes

The devs are just Gona sit at home and play boundless for 2 weeks :rofl:

4 Likes

As much as I wish that were the case, we have lots to be getting on with :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s awesome news, we appreciate the dedication, as always :heart: Stay safe! :fist:

5 Likes

Would there be any chance to let us know how the current update is coming along?

I think most people are fine with being patient, but a little word on the progress would go down very well I think!

6 Likes

Stay healthy!
As good as gamer & game devs can be healthy :joy:

4 Likes