World Builder: Preview worlds in-game

Good recovery :wink:

And we fell for it …hook, line, and sinker

3 Likes

Took late to take it back now, at least we didn’t leak the Titan.

8 Likes

This is a trap sentence if i ever heard one XD

2 Likes

Like this I guess

BREAKING NEWS: @BEN leaks Titan and Hookshot in same day!

5 Likes

Like that or maybe a scorpion ‘‘GET OVER HERE’’

@Havok40k as i said, its a trap sentence. very likely something to throw people off. quite clever actually, since he didnt promise or even say that it is coming but rather hint it in a way that people assume, it works.

EDIT: nvm

1 Like

Please,I wish.:laughing:

It took everything for me not to leak that.

6 Likes

I wonder how titan fights will work without proper weapons… he did talk about a weakspot system before so maybe, i dunno. never the less. cool update :smile:

3 Likes

I think we’re all so hungry to see what they’ve been cooking up, we might collectively faint when it is all finally revealed. hyperventilation.

5 Likes

Any idea when this feature might be available for use to test out?

1 Like

World Builder -> Game visualisation will be in the next update. Which we’re trying to wrap up now. But it’ll not be in the coming week.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dev Q&A Video #1 - Question Submissions

Hey @lucadeltodecso… I’m trying to check out world builder visualizations but Steam won’t let me run another instance of the game to do so. What am I doing wrong?

As a workaround, you can probably open the program directly (poke around the SteamApps dir under wherever you have Steam installed)

1 Like

Tried, but when I run oortonline.exe directly (as admin) I get a steam error:

Will continue poking.

It’s as nevir suggests, this is a limitation to how the app is currently set up in Steam (world builder is an alternative mode of playing the game, rather than an independent application, so steam doesn’t let both of them run).

Run oort-online from steam, and run the world-builder from the file-system directly.

1 Like

Gotcha, will try. Thanks!

Got it, thanks. LOL, love the flying animation.

EDIT: I guess that’s the swimming anim. Nice.