World full. This becomes annoying to fast

Hi guys,

It seems that the first “M” from MMO game, kinda disappeared. :smiley:

5 Likes

Odd that it’s showing as full with only 74 players on there - it should allow 100

2 Likes

Didn’t the devs mention something recently about an active portal requiring a connection to the world? So maybe 74 players on the world, and 26 AFK staring through a portal in a hub/Sanctum?

2 Likes

the limit of players is per server. and 74 are on lambris

hmmm, that’s my Home planet ^^ … seems that I need to make use of my resistances and move to Alcyon :stuck_out_tongue: … I wonder how long it takes to get a tier 6 world so crowded ^^

1 Like

that’s not the solution actually :stuck_out_tongue:
the solution is for the servers to be more powerful

3 Likes

sure … But I thought about having a home there even before this problems. I just love the strange “standing mountains” :wink: … And nope, of cause I will not move our Hub from Lamblis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think it is because of your internet connection

nope, there you get other informations (don’t know the name of it, but I allready had such). World full is a message by the server that sais the world is full, finito ^^

I do not think so, the planets are crowded, this is the first weekend after the full launch and a lot of people are playing.

1 Like

Reached the new peak of 780 atm, may be it rises even more over the US evening :wink:

is that steam players?

if yes then it is higher with PS4

2 Likes

japp, sorry, only steam that I can see of cause

Hey at least the game seems to be off to a good start, but the developers might have a new priority.

I know I am not going to be happy if I cannot get to the builds I am helping with or especially back to my own home world.

2 Likes

japp. This will especially hit all the worlds with big cities, which is kinda unlucky cuz they encourage the gamers to “join together to build a big town or city”. Feels like shooting into the own foot ^^

Cephonex is another Lamblis

Got that tonight on Lamblis (my base) and Sochaltin (the alt’s base I was going to head for (for storage) instead). Irritating, hope this can be upped as to suddenly not be able to go “home” is a pretty big dent in play experience.

3 Likes

Players get priority returning to their home world.

10 Likes

I can’t get on my home world though

1 Like

There were queues at portals often tonight. Fingers crossed the fix is soon.

2 Likes