World full. This becomes annoying to fast

Unless you are running from a cuttle and then it is bad

3 Likes

OK now Finata is “full” with 45 people…planet bugged?

I recall reading someone else saying that open portals count so perhaps people are in other places/sanctum peeking in?

The developers have reduced the player count for this weekend to try and implement a lag fix and encourage players onto the higher tiers.

If that’s true it doesn’t help when some people have bases on low tier worlds and can’t get home.

It’s just a temporary thing to fix a long term issue which should make the servers less glitchy

1 Like

Given you have a super connection I’d be interested to see a screen shot of the Latency Graph and Frame time Graph, both accessible via the Debugging menu.

Could you grab a screenshot when you experience the rubber banding.

You could Warp directly home, or find another route.

And beaucoup routes there are! Thanks to the PS guys and Ultima guys. I wanted to go to tier 6 but had to skip around lamblis(cant ever get in there anymore. What is on that planet?!) then omw back to beckon, biitula was full! :joy: had to find a way around that problem before I lagged my head off, ended up warping home from kada 1 for 340coin.

Can we though? I don’t know if that’s due to blinksecs, full worlds or just a bug.

When I get home I’ll get a screenshot for you.

You always one step ahead. :slight_smile:
The planning for all stuff and the main plan for the game looks very solid.

Good work as always.

And Finata as well…

Guys, raise the limit of users!!! please!
It’s very annoying when I want to get back to my city and I can’t. Why? because… reasons… :frowning:

It’s been temporarily lowered while a fix for the server lag is being tested. It should be raised again next week.

2 Likes

tks for the reply! :slight_smile:

this is really super i inc.from work and now i stay at portal and wait for room 15min hahhah nice game really world full and i cant play ,cant mined ,cant explored,cant trade,and cant go to my home planet where i have base!!! i wait to time when game say all worlds full and all ppls in game only stay at portals and wait when anyone leave game .

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I just uploaded a short ~40sec video to youtube showing the rubber banding I get on certain worlds. This wasn’t on Lamblis, but it’s the about the same quality of lag. The video is unlisted so you need the URL. If you check it right now, the quality might be low because it is still processing, but the video is 1080p.
Lag example

EDIT: Also, during the lag I wasn’t pressing any keys, FYI.

EDIT2: I am in San Diego, California, USA, if that matters at all.

1 Like

I waited 5+ hours for serp to open up and finally gave up on it.

My experience last night was that I had to wait 15-18 minutes to get through Phem once. After that trip it was easier for about 2 hours before I called it a night.

I also had rubber banding on a planet with very low population (probably under 10, definitely under 20).

My connection is 100/100 FiOS on the east coast around 9pm last night.

Was this yesterday? The Serp server was down, unrelated to the capacity thing. The devs applied a fix this morning.

Yeah, when I’d g0 up to the portal to serp it would say “too many live connections”