World Regen Bombs Shouldn't Aggro Creatures

It’s starting to get extremely annoying just mining some simple dirt, regenning it, and then immediately getting tag-teamed by 6 wildstock that were nearby cause I was “attacking” them.

1 Like
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I think its fun. Lol. Change the place you regenning or kill the wildstock.

We got some bigger things to worry about… like the content example.

This is once again those things wich goes to category people being lazy

3 Likes

No need for name calling

4 Likes

Doesn’t seem like a very valid reason to discount a quality of life change, especially when it’s one so incredibly simple to implement. The same logic could be applied saying that animals should attack you when you use tools at all. Not to mention that I’ve already killed these mobs multiple times, but new mobs just keep wandering over then charging right at me.

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

1 Like

Oh, and one more thing, I’m on a T1 planet where the mobs are passive unless attacked, so the logic that creatures should attack you as it changes the pace makes very little sense since the mobs are meant to be passive on this planet unless provoked.

It also is still a bomb going off so…like a fire cracker going off so to say

1 Like

Well at least we could get some action to this game. This game is like kindergarden atm.

@Jaidic i wasnt. Generally speaking… sry but this is just one of those things where you could move your butt couple hundred meters or just kill the mobs first.

3 Likes

The bomb only aggros a mob if it’s moved by the regen. An idle mob who isn’t affected by the blocks being regenerated typically doesn’t aggro.

EDIT: To clarify what I’m saying, technically there’s provocation.

That’s literally what T1 planets are meant to be. If you want harder game elements, that’s an entirely different issue than mobs attacking you for mining some dirt.

I could move “my butt” a thousand meters and it wouldn’t make a difference. I just killed 10 mobs and now there wasn’t a single mob on radar. 25 seconds later now and I see 5 new mobs wandering closer and closer. Sorry that you don’t seem to like the difficulty of the game, but that doesn’t mean other people aren’t allowed to not want the annoyance of being attacked every 40 seconds and losing half their health for mining dirt on the easiest planet in the game.

1 Like

Forgive my shameless plug…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Protected farms!

2 Likes

they get distressed by explosion, noise and all -
ads a bit of challenge and spice to otherwise repetitive and boring activity :grin:

1 Like

Apparently this is false. Just went to an area where there’s nothing to regen, threw a bomb near a mob, got attacked. Went to a different one, threw a bomb and made sure it didn’t touch the mob at all and it attacked me when the bomb went off 4-6 blocks away. It seems a bit finicky with it aggroing 50% of the time and once in awhile not doing it.

1 Like

Ye welp. 1shot wildstock is coming.

As said this game is alrdy like kindergarden.

And you are just praising that by saying you do this at T1.

Havent seen any new player complaining about t1 being so hard. If you get killed by wildstock that you can almost fart to death its not my problem or anyone else. Lol.

2 Likes

tenor (9)

Couldn’t help myself.

2 Likes

Now whos insulting who now?

Do not assume things about me if you dont know me.

I just reproduced this myself and I feel like it’s a fairly recent change. But I confirm 100% of mobs within about 8 - 10m or less of the blast were aggravated by it. Some maybe further out, though that could have been due to me killing the aggro ones.

I build some pretty open farms on T1 and haven’t had a lot of problems with it in the past, which is why I think it’s a change. Could be I was just repeatedly lucky though :grin:

2 Likes

Where is Jeff anyways?

Maybe we should #BlameBuugi for a couple years.

4 Likes