šŸŒ Worlds Treeā€”Atlases & Resources

Also, if youā€™d like a sneak peek into world colors: hereā€™s screenshots of each world, for reference:

Level 5 Worlds

Alnitans
Besevrona
Serpensarindi

Level 4 Worlds

Circarpous I
Delta
Till

Level 3 Worlds

Biitula
Boori
Grovidias Te
Lamblis

Level 2 Worlds

Finata
Lutrion
Pheminorum
Seginiakai

Level 1 Worlds

Beckon
Lasaina
Sochaltin I
Storis II

12 Likes

Love your shop! Iā€™ll be buying more atlases from you in the very near future! (Especially for level 1 and 2 worlds)

2 Likes

:earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

We now have the shop fully stocked with Atlases from all planets!
Since the shop stands are still bugged out, feel free to PM/whisper me or Nevir at any point and we will get you sorted out.

:earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

2 Likes

Weā€™ve just added more gleam for sale, and have adjusted prices to be much more reasonable (25-50c)!

Now in stock:

• Cool Blue (Biitula)
  • Hot Magenta (Circarpous I)
  • Silk Turquoise (Delta Cancret)
  • Stark Orange (Boori)

Weā€™re also now buying gleam of all colors

3 Likes

Update here: You can now buy atlases from shop stands again!

The Worldspire has been tweaked: weā€™re now selling atlases for many of the worlds (canā€™t keep up!). We have most of the higher level worlds in stock:

• Alcyon (lv6 burn)
  • Shedu Tier (lv6 toxic)
  • Alnitans (lv5 chill)
  • Besevrona (lv5 corrosive)
  • Serpensarindi (lv5 blast)
  • Circarpous I (lv4 lush)
  • Delta Cancret (lv4 coal)
  • Till (lv4 metal)

And we also have most of the rest of the worlds in stock, too! Stop by :slight_smile: You can find the Worldspire via the Portal Seekersā€™ Biitula hub (above/behind the Kada I portal)

3 Likes

Cardass is now in stock! (lv6 shock)

Previously mentioned worlds are also in stock! Stay tuned for more updates, and stop by :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Weā€™ve added Cephonex Merika to the list, and have slashed prices for level 5+ worlds!

This is one of my favorite stores! The prices are awesome too for the completed Atlas!

2 Likes

Added Gloviathosa to the list. Weā€™ve now got all worlds level 3 and higher :+1:

Super cool idea :smiley:

1 Like

Ive bought at least 6 atlases from you, very very helpful and worth even 3k each, much appreciated!

1 Like

Big update!

Weā€™ve revamped the Worldspire into the Worlds Tree, slashed prices on atlases, and have added a whole new wingā€”the Worlds Warehouse:

The Warehouse buys and sells raw blocks of all colors, and acts as a helpful color reference.

Currently, we have all available colors of rock in the game (51 colors), gleam, ice, and glacier. Weā€™re actively working on adding trees and foliage next!

You can get to the Worlds Tree via two portal networks, currently:

via the Aquarius Network

The Worlds Tree is connected to the Aquarius Networkā€™s gateway. From the US East planetary gateway, head into the US East Central Market:

As you enter the central market, turn right, and the portal to the Worlds Tree will be in front of you:

via the Portal Seekers' network

The Worlds Tree is connected to the Portal Seekersā€™ Biitula hub (via Gyosha Ophin).

Once you arrive at the hub, head up the left stairs directly across from you:

You will find a portal to the Worlds Tree at the top of the stairs:

4 Likes

Looking lovelyā€¦ definitely gonna be stopping by later, after work (RLā€¦not down minesā€¦wonder if we have any players who work in a mine in RLā€¦)

2 Likes

Weā€™ve added several more worlds: Maryx, Minorengle, Sorissi, Xa Frant

Weā€™ve got the following atlases in stock:

Tier 6: Alcyon, Cardass, Shedu Tier
Tier 5: Alnitans, Besevrona, Serpensarindi
Tier 4: Circarpous I, Delta Cancret, Till
Tier 3: Biitula, Boori, Cephonex Merika, Gloviathosa, Grovidias Te, Gyosha Ophin, Lamblis, Xa Frant
Tier 2: Finata, Lutrion, Seginiakai, Pheminorum, Minorengle
Tier 1: Alder, Beckon, Imoco, Lasaina, Maryx, Niia Zed Ka, Refgar, Sochaltin I, Sorissi, Storis II

2 Likes

What planet is this on?

Itā€™s on Biitula! And connected to a couple portal networks (directions in the OP):

Need your lava plannets? Weā€™ve now got Imdaari fully stocked! Tier 3 and above are all in stock and ready to go. All but a few Tier 1 & 2 are also available!

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got all the Tier 2 planets available for purchase, and have fully stocked Tier 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Only missing a few of the Tier 1 for now!

2 Likes

Dropped off some rocks I have gathered while mining. Was hoping you would have the gleam I need, the orangish color, canā€™t remember the name. The price was a bit high, in my opinion, found some cool blue I think it is called (looks almost white to me) for almost half the price, donā€™t remember where. Need that for light in rooms; thinking of adding ice for those who visit to slide down from the top of the ziggurat.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been restocking some of the gleam lately, but the popular ones fly off pretty quick. I can focus on trying to grab some of the orangish one if you know what itā€™s called.

The ones that look orangish are:
Stark Orange
Pale Sepia
Light Red

1 Like