šŸŒ Worlds Treeā€”Atlases & Resources

It is the Stark Orange, I have some but not enough. Really donā€™t even know exactly how much I will need, but figure I can find a use for it later on.
I am going to put some on the floors, some as lanterns, and some will be on the side of the slicky slide that will be the way down from the ziggurat. Ramps to go up each level but to get down, one long slide and land on sponge. After all that exercise they can stop at the restaurant and have a snack and drink. LOL

Nice! Full warning, Stark Orange is one of the gleam colours that is not as prevalent on the world. Iā€™ve only found it spawn in very small amounts, so unless weā€™re sold a lot of it, there will never be very large amounts at the warehouse. Iā€™ll see if I can find those spots and hammer some more of it out though!

1 Like

Any idea when youā€™ll have more Ashen Blue stone for sale? Need a ton for my current buildā€¦thx!

It wonā€™t be all gleam, I want to use it for accents. Have a gleam then maybe some really nice wood, or stone that has been decorated. If I canā€™t get enough of the orange I can add in some of the blue that looks white.
It will be a bit, probably a month, maybe longer. That is the last thing to be put up as I will need to make sure I have all the levels the correct size and the designs and decorations evenā€¦

Weā€™ve got 1,250 Ashen Blue in stock right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is some Stark Orange gleam around atm

1 Like

There isnā€™t any now, I bought what was there, around 30. I went on a spending spree, LOL found shimmering orbs for 300c each so bought 15 (all that was left), found atlas for Till for 525 so bought it, one for another planet my son goes to and is a level five I think for 350, Gold, iron and didnā€™t have enough for the silver but would have bought that if I had. Some special drinks for my son. I now have 937 coins from 12,000 when started, LOL

Iā€™ve noticed some rock selections ae empty, no rocks or baskets. Are they stones that are too hard to get, or you just donā€™t want them? I think I have some, not sure which ones or how many but didnā€™t see a basket to buy them.

There should only be empty spots where rocks donā€™t naturally occur - if you have a color/type weā€™re missing, I would love to fix it!

Iā€™ll check out what you need and see if I can get it. As long as they arenā€™t on higher than level three I can probably get them alone. Planets above I wonā€™t even attempt, and not really comfortable at level three, critters are too good at killing me LOL.

If you get Max agility you can outrun basically anything. Also, I think there are skills that make you less likely to get creatures attacking you. I havenā€™t played with that much, but might be helpful for hitting up some of the higher level planets.

Also, if youā€™re looking to make a quick buck, we still need large quantities of night azure metamorphic rock (Beckon is a good planet for it). Thereā€™s a request basket in the usual spot, and an extra request basket outside in the atlas shop

I dropped off some rocks today, picked up across the hall from you some healing and energy drinks for my son (he is level 34-38, not sure of exact level) and is going to level 5 and 6 planets. Naturally, that level he is going to get killed once or twice while there. He is alone, not part of a group.
Anyhow, I saw some names of rocks but none below the labels so wrote them down and if I see them going to get some. I visit level one and two planets just to explore, see what is there.

1 Like

:earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

Malurialakrib atlases are officially in stock! Check them out around the backside of the Tier 6 grouping of stands :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which one are you doing next

1 Like

My partner in crime has laid claim to Norkyna, and I learned that Kol Huroo is hell to explore soā€¦ any requests? :stuck_out_tongue:

Flan in the aus servers

2 Likes

Norkyna atlases are up :+1:

1 Like

:earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

New Worlds in stock: Flan, Norkyna, Malurialakrib

2 Likes

What the price on flan