šŸŒ Worlds Treeā€”Atlases & Resources

Flan is 1250c

Fair price for it being so new and what not but will it go down

Have you added the new wood colours to your shop yet? Looking for some Dark Lilac Ancient found on Flan.

Have not yet :frowning: Once weā€™re done exploring the worlds, thatā€™ll be next!

Speaking of: Just added Kol Huroo to the atlas shop. Weā€™ve also slashed prices!

Base prices range between 500c (level 1), and 1000c (level 6); with some worlds a bit more expensive due to difficulty of exploration.

We have all atlases for sale except:

• L6: Galan, Houchus I
  • L1: Angel I, Gellis, Trior, Raxxa
2 Likes

I can help with the Gellis ones, how many do you want of them and for how much? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d buy 16 of them at 450c each (just slightly under sale/tax price, since weā€™re not doing any of the work there)

Okay, I can bring 'm by in about an hour. Will you be on then?

Sadly nope :frowning: wonā€™t be on until much later tonight (PST)ā€”probably in about 7 hours. I can set up a basket somewhere

Ha okay, pm me the details! I will be snoring in seven hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you like Raxxa? We can bring them by around 7 or 8pm PST.

Absolutely :slight_smile: same deal

1 Like

:earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

Base prices range between 500c (level 1), and 1000c (level 6); with some worlds a bit more expensive due to difficulty of exploration.

We have officially added Galan and Houchus I, meaning we have all atlases, including all new planets for sale except:

L1: Gellis, Trior, Angel I

1 Like

You will have Gellis in about 30 minutes :slight_smile:

Need more caffeine then Iā€™m jumping into the game!

2 Likes

Thanks! I have atlases for Angel I now if you are interested. Trior should be ready tomorrow.

The portal from the atlas shop to the rock & wood shop is dead. Are you no longer running the shop.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It must stay!

Doh! Still running it, but work has been all consuming this last week :frowning: Iā€™ll get the portal back up and running (and restock those baskets) tonight or tomorrow! Sorry about that!

We actually recently put a portal up between the warehouse and Moonies (Aquatopian Embassy), if you know how to get there, in the meantime

1 Like

Good to know you havenā€™t abandoned it. Will go via Moonies if I need to visit in the meantime.

1 Like

Good to know, went by there yesterday have some rocks I have collected mining for coal and lead. Donā€™t know if you need them but would like to get rid of some. And see if you have something I can use.
Will go through Moonies also sometime today, definitely tomorrow