šŸŒ Worlds Warehouseā€”Raw Block Shop & Color Reference

A lot of my problems is that I am lousy at directions, giving and following them. Too many portals, LOL in some areas. You go through a portal and there are scads of them.
Now, I just go through the portal at Micromesia to the Untima Hub Portal, Planetary Gateway Go to Ultima Aquarius Network turn left to U.S. East Central Market, go right to World Tree Atlas go through and head straight to the back.
Simple, LOL

2 Likes

Hah. Yeah, the portal networks take a while to wrap your head around :frowning: Itā€™s semi-organized chaos!

1 Like

How much are you buying the in demand for? I was farming the reds from circa for a while for my own project but maybe Iā€™ll switch to selling.

I think weā€™ve got roughly 25k coin available to purchase the dark red lustrous. Thereā€™s a basket just inside the atlas shop with ~20k, and another within the warehouse in the wood section with 5k. 5c each, IIRC

1 Like

Do you have a current list of what rocks you want? And do they have to be as rocks or do you take the ones that have been turned to stones? My son and I have been planet hopping looking for iron, silver, coal and he is hoping for gold. In digging for that thar gold we find lots of rocks.

Iā€™m hoping that tomorrow I will be able to go to one of our outposts and get some more rocks.

this complot to get me broke lol :grinning:

Weā€™ve got request baskets for literally every color of rockā€”most are coined up to 2.5k (buying between 2-4c each depending on rarity). Also, yeah, weā€™re only buying rock for now - no stones

(which means that thereā€™s pretty high demand for the cheaper colors, aka "powerleveling rock"s, heh. Iā€™m actually in the process of raising buy/sell prices a bit to compensate)

Due to high demand, weā€™ve raised rock prices (which also means weā€™re buying rock for more!). Our prices are now:

Base Prices

Sale Price Request Price
Rock 4c 3c
Trunk 5c 4c
Ice 6c 5c
Trunk 6c 5c
Gleam 13-50c 11-42c

In Demand

Weā€™re also trading in a few high demand items for more than usual:

Sale Price Request Price
Dark Red Lustrous Trunk 6c 5c
Hot Orange Sedimentary Rock 5c 4c
Ashen Blue Sedimentary Rock 5c 4c
Oxide Grey Igneous Rock 5c 4c
Oxide Grey Metamorphic Rock 5c 4c
Night Azure Metamorphic Rock 5c 4c

Deals

And some of the more common items are being bought and sold at a discount:

Sale Price Request Price
Warm Yellow Sedimentary Rock 3c 2c
Silk Yellow Igneous Rock 3c 2c
Dark Berry Metamorphic Rock 3c 2c
Oxide Green Metamorphic Rock 3c 2c
1 Like

What is the difference between the rock types? You have a basket wanting a rock that I have a lot of, but they arenā€™t the right type. Same color, look the same, but either you wanted igneous, or you donā€™t want it, canā€™t remember, looked at too many rocks today.

Hmm, so there should be a basket for every rock/color combination (for example night azure metamorphic). Each aisle is a different type of rock (Igneous, metamorphic, sedimentary)

Do you remember which type and colors you were trying to sell? I wouldnā€™t be surprised if I goofed some of the baskets

Iā€™m thinking, but not sure that it was one of the blue ones. Either Stale Turquoise or the Silk one. Stale is Sedimentary and the Silk is Igneous. My home base is Tana VII and I have a lot of rocks from mining and digging out to make a basement for my base.
I making a guess, it would be impossible to find and list all the planets what have the same rock, but figuring that a rock that is needed found on one planet is the same thing from another planet, example: The Silk Turquoise Tana VII could also be found on say Alder but not show in the names the rock is from (example, donā€™t know if it does). Am I making sense?
Anyhow, going to try today to visit your store, I will need some rocks to finish my base with. And some of your expensive Gleam LOL. Will bring all of what I have that I donā€™t need anymore. Will keep the ones I turned to stone and someday sell them at our base.
How you can keep them all straight is a large task, so no one should expect them to be all accurate, just wanted to know so I could sell you the ones you need and I donā€™t want anymore.

@nevir - amazing mateā€¦just amazing, I finally visited today and side note (please recoin metamorphic rock Dark cobalt I have a couple of full stacks to offload)

Really nicely laid out, love the walls and the lighting will defo be pinching some ideas!

Great Job!!!

1 Like

Gladly! Will do tonight

Thanks! Been a hell of an effort by myself and @monotkate - and so much more to do >< Soil/grass next

2 Likes

Would love to get involved if help is needed!
Any plans to buy and sell soil and sand etc as I didnā€™t see any there as yet.
I going to chop down trees now and fill more of your baskets!

EDIT - duh you just said youā€™re adding grass and soil - my bad.

Oho! Yeah, help is definitely needed (though weā€™ll need to figure out how to organize that)

Excellent. Also, weā€™ve got a huge amount of coin (25k) waiting for dark red lustrous (thereā€™s baskets inside, as well as another one outside in the altas shop), and are buying it at 5c/ea. Takes a lot of that to build out each aisle :stuck_out_tongue:

@nevir - I took up the challenge first time out in a rugged world. I met the very friendly Cuttletrunks and Hoppers and diedā€¦alot HAHA!
Managed to collect 100plus which I have exchanged at your shop now, I really need to up my skills and learn how to kill critters!

1 Like

Thanks to a bunch of awesome folks, weā€™ve got pretty large quantities (100s to 1000s) of most rock colors available for purchase!

Additionally, weā€™ve recoined all the request baskets, so if you were itching to sell more, nowā€™s the timeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m confused, what is the difference between the rocks, which have the same color? Example the Sedentary Dark Berry and the Igneous Dark Berry. I have the Iggy one but you wanted the Seddy one (tired of trying to spell the names right).

Another question, do you accept smaller amounts of rocks? I can have sometimes just 50 or 100 of one type and 1,500 of another and would love to get rid of both. Looking for coal iron I get various amounts of rocks I donā€™t want.

1 Like

Different rocks (igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic) all have different patterns. And even more variety as you turn them to stones, then to refined stone and so on

1 Like

There should be a basket for both types - each aisle contains baskets for a single type of rock. Igneous, for example, is on the aisle behind sedimentary (head right when you enter the warehouse)