Writing a book?!

Hey guys, i just got an idea to write a lets say book (not over 80-100 pages) about something in boundless, and since i wasnt here from the start, i cant rly speak about that, so i might need some help from you guys :smiley:

Any idea you have is welcome :smiley: (i gotta spend some time while im craftin , be productive :smiley: )

Also i was thinking of maybe writing few stories and than connecting them

Maybe wanna check search bar and put “book” in there… theres literally like 10 suggestions basically asking the same thing.

cool, ty for info :smiley:

Amm i only see suggestions for in game books :stuck_out_tongue:

I was here for ps4 launch. What u wanna know? EA players can help with stuff before that

Well mostly im looking for basic ideas rn, i know here and there how it was, but i would like to get some HUD-less screenshots of the game before i played (i can find those in the thread but still i dont wanna use the already seen ones.

Also im split between two types, one full big story about it or more stories put in one book :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Also myb do some short stories of some players that are here from EA till now, or smthn like that

Are you a fan of Roman and Nordic history? And like stories? My kind of guy!

1 Like

Maybe stories of the longtime groups still standing from EA and launch.

Dutch can give you a good story on history of Kindred Bay, Sorissi as he was one of the OG players that started it.

Then other groups that were established in EA and carried over into live.

1 Like

More Nordic and Slavic :stuck_out_tongue: (im a slav heh) but ye

Also i just got an idea about ur build on Raxxa, if that is u, raxxa sancuary?

EDIT: lol sorry, brain is overloaded with tons of builts :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope thats @Goblinounours

1 Like

Oh ye ye ye, Sor built smthn else i liked (brain overloaded with tons of builds)

My house is the same color as Raxxa Sanctuary if that led to confusion haha. I love their place.

1 Like

Myb, i dont know anymore, i keep a ton of them in my head lookin to build smthn myself heh :stuck_out_tongue:

If I were to write a book about Boundless history until now (which I’m not), I’d think of a kind of a good spot to end it first, a certain change in the state of the universe, and work backwards from there to find multiple starting points that ultimately converge.

Find a bunch of guilds’ origin stories then fill in the gaps :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thats actually a great idea, i like it a lot, thanks :smiley:

How about somewhere in the story a brother and sister fall down into a mineshaft. After hours of being lost they stumble onto something in the distance. It appears to be surrounded by wildstock. They make their way cautiously to this object. Moving slowly not to aggravate the wondering beast. They are growing tired and hungry fast. Finally! “It’s a chest”! The sister says. Indeed, it is a dusty old chest. They find a old bone and use it to pry the chest open. To their surprise there lies a old titanium hammer and a bag of bombs. With excitement the sister harnesses up her bomb skill while her brother raises the hammer high above his head. “Let’s do this”! He shouts. She grabs the bombs and they form a line to the north. With excitement she ignites the first bomb… “STAND BACK!” She says. She lays waste to any adjacent area while her brother moves in to bash any remains that block their path the the surface.

Lol just a thought. They need names and I’m so sick today.

1 Like

Oh yeah this ^ is storytelling lol. Not really history unless it counts for bomb mining. Lol.

1 Like

Ye, that could be cool, i could also a do “small” history story, and made up stories that follow it, which can be a rly great thing

Ye sry kinda overlooked your post. Jist thought it was one of those.
Theres plenty of us that were here at launch still playing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im glad to hear that :smiley:
Also ill maybe need some info on some things like:

First warps/portals
first meteor encounters
first group hunts
first feelings and pics of builds (small big any)
some experiences rly stuck in your memory
etc. :smiley: