Writing a book?!

Maybe check out aquatopian embassys “historic boundless” section? Its near that gleambow grapple thingy at hub… theres interviews from players that have played the game long… might find some stuff there.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks :smiley:

You know, the funny is, ever since I noticed the existence of the Oort Planetary History: Raxxa, I have been wanting to write a short story about my build…
But hey, thanks for the interest! :stuck_out_tongue:

U wanna talk about hunts… P.U.R.E was probably most popular followed by @JaceyLive’s hunts. I know at least once Circ was capped cuz everyone was on the hunt.

Speaking of capping worlds, the time when the cap was 100 and Biitula was the bottleneck for all connections. There was a que just to jump between some worlds.

3 Likes

Awesome, but also i would like to tell about the furthest beginings of this “culture” of hunting :smiley:

Then that is before my time lol. I’d be interested to hear about EA hunts myself

1 Like

Ye, cant wait to get to speak a bit with some of them who did :smiley:

1 Like

cap was 60 at launch and yea it was like waiting for a train to arrive, if only one person got off at your station and 20 are racing to get on

I was legit just thinking on my drive to work :roll_eyes: about the evolution of hunts and how they now use the platforms, which is in a new league of efficiency from back in the day. Def a story in that.

1 Like

I think it started at 100 but servers couldn’t handle it. So they temporarily dropped it to 60 and eventually went up to 80, which it is now

It would be neat if someone put together a coffee table book that we could get printed on Shutterfly etc

maybe we finally get books and notepads in the game… this could be one of the entries.

1 Like

Chapter 12: How I got in-game books added from a post about this book you’re reading. So meta.

JK I know how you meant that.

In-game books would be amazing though, I’ll add that to my list of unique things we should be able to craft and name. My first book will be terrible puns with Boundless lingo. “Boundless Boundless Puns”.

3 Likes

Hey guys ill need few side characters if anyone wants to be in, reply to this post, and ill need some info on you :smiley: