WTB: 1045 oort amalgam @500c per amalgam

As per title WTB 1045 oort amalgam @ 500 per amalgam. This will let me fill up my portals and not worry about them for well over 15 weeks. I am willing to do hand trade to dodge the tax system. If you can do the trade in one trade, I’ll pay 550/amalgam

I’d never done the math before but I hate managing the few tiny portals I have. Thanks to everyone ‘mathing’ around the last few days I see how it would benefit my play style.

2 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Hunt tonight? Central US Timezone

Just want to make sure (you say 500c per shard) that I’m not misunderstanding the offer. You’re looking for crafted oort amalgam, not ichor right?

I can get out one mass craft of these, though at that price i could bulk a few as well. I think i can deliver 180 amalgam at 500c per amalgam.

Are you getting any takers? Should I start compacting?

Fixed and no takers yet. 1800 amalgam @500 per would be 900k - it might not be possible but it’d be 990k if you could do the whole trade.

Im likely going to have to go piecemeal due to ichor rarity so I’ll take whatever you have.

No, i can only do 180. I doubt there’s anyone in game that could do 1800.

I’ll get them crafting and we can set up a meeting in about 90 minutes.

Sounds good. I can meet in 2 hours, I have a 20 min meeting in an hour.

1 Like

Hmmm you’ve almost got me tempted to log in and see how much Ichor I have stockpiled.

Edit: I’d only be able to make 300 and I already have 275 made. So 575 of them.

2 Likes

575 for 287,500 - If you want Ill take it. Im going to be gone for a bit here, but like I told Nightstar, I’ll be happy to meet about 1.5 hrs from now.

Sure I should still be awake. Tho I’ll have to pull myself away from borderlands 3. :sweat_smile: already have 52 hrs logged and couldn’t play it for 4 days because of work and it just came out on the 13th :joy:

3 Likes

Whenever you’re ready.

That’s the Raxxa portal from TNT behind me, we can meet wherever you like though.

Leaving office now. Meet u there in 10-15.

No traffic, and all green lights. Always fun when you hit that perfect part of lunch hour where everyone is where they want to be

I’ll need at least 30min more since I had to craft them and I only used one machine.

1 Like

In front of you

It seems shady characters are making deals in alleyways for “oort amalgam”, the most recent addition to a long list of black market goods traded in secret on the known worlds…

6 Likes

Mmmmmm Very Berry Haze.

Always a pleasure.

1 Like

That character will soon self destruct.

2 Likes

Up in smoke :joy:

1 Like

Where would you like to meet at? (assuming youre still awake)

Another 8min left on crafting. Meet at the hive?

1 Like

bump - still buying 1045 more amalgam.