[Wynthel] --[Blink Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via NORKYNA at 42 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 3 400c)
∟Last until July 3, 2019 4:15 AM
∟Server : US West

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 228 White

[Rock]
∟Igneous - 228 White
∟Metamorphic - 182 Cool Grey
∟Sedimentary - 228 White

[Wood]
∟Ancient - 197 Cold Viridian
∟Lustrous - 181 Weary Teal
∟Twisted - 228 White

[Foliage]
∟Exotic - 178 Cold Slate
∟Lush Foliage - 178 Cold Slate
∟Waxy - 197 Cold Viridian

[Soil]
∟Clay - 110 Ashen Turquoise
∟Peaty - 110 Ashen Turquoise
∟Silty - 152 Stark Turquoise

[Grass]
∟Barbed - 197 Cold Viridian
∟Gnarled - 180 Cool Slate
∟Verdant - 152 Stark Turquoise

[Misc]
∟Ash - 182 Cool Grey
∟Gravel - 228 White
∟Glacier - 228 White
∟Growth - 228 White
∟Ice - 228 White
∟Mould - 207 Pale Cerulean
∟Mud - 215 Light Viridian
∟Sand - 225 Cold Tan
∟Sponge - 228 White
∟Tangle - 177 Luminous Azure
∟Thorn - 215 Light Viridian

[Flower]
∟Cloneflower - 191 Crisp Yellow
∟Gladeflower - 227 Luminous Red
∟Ghostflower - 179 Luminous Slate
∟Spineflower - 163 Bright Lilac

[Plant]
∟Desert Sword - 160 Cool Blue
∟Oortian’s Staff - 161 Weary Violet
∟Rosetta Nox - 179 Luminous Slate
∟Spineback Plant - 180 Cool Slate
∟Stardrop Plant - 228 White
∟Traveller’s Perch - 177 Luminous Azure
∟Trumpet Root - 198 Cold Teal
∟Twisted Aloba - 194 Luminous Green

[Fungus]
∟Branch Funnel - 207 Pale Cerulean
∟Clustered Tongue - 152 Stark Turquoise
∟Glow Cap - 228 White
∟Molted Tar Spot - 152 Stark Turquoise
∟Tinted-Burst - 199 Crisp Teal
∟Weeping Waxcap - 180 Cool Slate

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex.

13 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve set up a token stand that takes you next to a bunch of white wood trees in Noykyna PS hub!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Everything is so nice on this planet

9 Likes

This planet is beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Can we keep it? XD

Wynthel

A world of the Oortian High elves.
It’s crystalline beauty of a pristine, ice-like appearance.
The wildlife roaming freely across rivers, and rocky terrain.

Legend says there is a Feathered Frost Dragon that flies high in the clouds of Wynthel, protecting the Elvish Capital.

7 Likes

Ditto this, this is gorgeous just looking at the shots, how did I miss this for a couple hours? :heart_eyes: Well, off I go again… between this and the beautiful colors on the other world, hopefully my insomnia sticks around tonight… :rofl:

3 Likes

woops was not a reply

4 Likes

7 Likes

Did you chase him into the tree thus killing himself

2 Likes

I was chasing him, and he just so happened to run into the tree lol

2 Likes

9 Likes

Gorgeous photos Major :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep, love all these shots, everyone! :sunglasses: These are really great, beautiful world! I only took one and not too good before I buried myself to make a blink run. :wink: I’ll try for a little more photography later, but in the meantime, two great exos, my cup runneth over, so much to destroy and collect! :smiley:

3 Likes

11 Likes

Just one shot for now. And thanks again to all those who leave the large fossils and all… you pay for my trips! :wink: You might want to look behind you occasionally as you plow through though - several times now I’ve seen lucent gems in plain sight in the tunnels!

8 Likes

You must never stumble upon areas I mine lol. You’d probably be upset.

2 Likes

Nah, just figure you a kindred spirit - an Oortian vacuum cleaner. :wink:

3 Likes

I second this motion. I’ll even agree to it being knocked down to a T6 so we cant mass farm the blink

5 Likes

Really nice looking white
Funguses and travellers perch s