[Xindus] --[Chill Tier 6 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Xindus T6 Chill exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Gleam is new but in small seams… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok, before my screenshots, confession time… I’ve been very, very bad. :flushed: And I deserve every bit of censure I get for this one, seriously… but I just couldn’t resist the temptation!

I see that there is some gleam farming going on above high above me. Wander over to check it out. And I see all these goodies raining down from the sky! Yeah, I couldn’t resist the temptation to swim right under it! Eek, wasn’t thinking…

So add gleam thief to mushroom murderer on my Boundless resume. :frowning: Not one of my prouder moments. I’ll post Exhibit A before my pics. Sorry again @Fante and friends - And I did spare some mushrooms around there! :wink: And thanks for letting me keep the stuff, you all! :smiley:

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1192954918455402496

4 Likes

Lol! Should of just hung out there I can’t use looters because I’m grappled. Didn’t feel like grabbing the ones down there.

1 Like

Hahaha thanks!! :smiley: I really appreciate it! I genuinely felt bad about that - I see the stuff raining down and just couldn’t resist, lol!! Then I’m like, oh wait… :flushed:

Just wait til @RedY3 sees this, give him more ammo to use on me… :wink:

This corruption has gone so far.

But well you pick people up to exos so maybe we’ll turn a blind eye to that :joy:.

Thats not to mention that lately ive been busy… Would like to go to the exo myself if i can catch it before it disappears :sweat_smile:.

Edit: I thought it was mushrooms again but i saw the vid and now its gleam AND its other players’ gleam :joy::joy::joy:. One terrible Oortian. When will you stop? :thinking:

1 Like

I need to make at least a few other exo shuttle runs as penance for this one… :sweat_smile::flushed: Let me know if you want a ride anytime!!

I did actually give all the gleam I collected there to others - felt bad keeping or profiting off ill-gotten gains like that. :wink: I still can’t believe I did that, BAD PAKA, yikes, haha!

2 Likes

Omg I love you @bucfanpaka :laughing: gave me a good laugh when I saw this on twitter. Anyone who claims they would have done other wise is lying to themselves :rofl:

Paka; mushroom slayer and gleam theif extraordinaire :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you!! :grin:

Hehe, Evil Paka does exist and come out at times… like this. :wink: I mean, that WAS just about the ultimate Boundless temptation right there - raining gleam! :heart_eyes::laughing:

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m just gonna steal this 1st pic…:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

you can get cool violet ice from Beckon. : )

Good to know :blush:

LOVELY scenic views on this one!

Grabbed some souvenirs…

Good timing on this one, I almost missed it. Best stack of hammers I spent in a while =)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.