Yamaska (halloween)

22 Likes

While this is nice and all,but remember that theres kids playing the game too.

3 Likes

Yes kids play too. But freedom in art form is also accepted. Can’t say scream mask is wrong or not ok. When my son who is 10 is afraid of playing on boori cuz the dark wood/forests. But laughs at pixel art sense it’s just art. Kids and families are different

4 Likes

Ok so scream mask with bloody knife is ok , but “strip club” that was in lamblis is not? It had woman figure or something as "art piece.

Totally makes sense

Just trying to figure where the line of this goes
…

5 Likes

Didn’t see a “club” on lamblis. But my “home” I have teal’c in a tank top, and a dr who “police box” which can be racist or sexist. Plus R2D2 which can be seen as an Android slave to Luke. Plus a mermaid for my 4 year old that can be viewed as men objectifying females. Or princess jasmine that 11 year old wanted as racist sense I’m on USE server. Anyone can read any pixel art or anything as wrong or racists.

4 Likes

Build a pyramid. Are you Egyptian? No? Racist? Do you believe in Moses? Or accept parting the Red Sea? I’m sorry if anything that doesn’t conform to all your views are ok than everything show be ok. Maybe the nude “club” is run by people in a nudist colony. But yet they are wrong why? Because you say so?

1 Like

Nice artwork, keep it up :slight_smile:

I am thinking of getting some plots next to a bigger city and do something for each holiday closest

4 Likes

being introduced to elements of horror etc before their time is part of being a kid.
used to watch horror films on when I was a young’un and never did me (much) harm.
The worst nightmares I had as a kid was after watching a film on terrestrial tv about atom bombs (Threads or something like that…)

6 Likes

■■■■ murder she wrote or unsolved mysteries was upsetting to me back in the 80-90s. Everyone has their own definition of scary or wrong. So don’t say it’s wrong because you think it’s wrong.

I think his point was that the club was removed because the higher powers said no even tho the pixel art woman had clothes on(iirc on the clothes part) I’m sure I have a screen shot if it some where. It was pretty neat imo. But yea it had to be taken down.

So how is a bloody knife and a horror mask okay but a clothed woman isn’t.

1 Like

why is everyone pushing for censorship :expressionless:

I had a strip club built once, it never got shut down but i didnt have pics of women up either.

But this is a picture of something you can buy as a costume, (even the knife) at your local walmart.
Its the least of a childs problems at this time of society.

6 Likes

You can also buy pasties at the store too

1 Like

I havent looked through that section at walmart :rofl:

2 Likes

how many people I have seen with this costume walking the streets on Halloween days … happy halloween in advance to all

7 Likes

Maybe throwing snowballs at things reminds me of a Christmas story so that shouldn’t be i. The game. either. Everything can be argued about.

Buugi never said it needs to be censored just simply made a friendly reminder that kids play this game. And asked why the club wasn’t allowed but things like this are.

2 Likes

censor something from a walmart costume section, or censor something possibly sexually explicit…

Not even in the same conversation.

4 Likes

Also did a little digging and found the picture. It was on trior. I also don’t think it’s sexually explicit but not everyone will agree. Just like how I could watch rated r movies when I was a kid(8yro). Not everyone will agree with allowing kids to do that.

3 Likes

I lived next door to that for months. There wasnt a club or anything inside though at that time.

Yea never had anything inside. But it was removed due to that girl on the building.