Yamaska (halloween)

Pointless to keep debating it. I don’t see any problems with it as the pixel art reminds me of halloween and nothing els.
Cant compare spooky/scary with other themed pixel arts/builds as there is no point to.

Problem made is pointless as what i think a kid sees is very different of what an “adult (also debatable)” sees.

If an evil witch was pixeled holding a poisonous apple or just the poison. Brings up the same idea but an other weapon.

Problem made about blood? 1 problem with that 3 words fresh, viscous and volatile. Already in the game.

Knive the problem? We run around with an axe… what message does it send to the kid… “you can run around with sharp object”.

Scary hooded figure… Whell the solution is here lets ban halloween…

Seriously?

Love it or hate it but don’t make a fuss about it.
Lets keep it on topic to and celebrate Halloween and de decorations build for it.

Again love love love your pixel art @anon30038204 it says halloween to me :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Never saw the other one. I just know the one in trior had to come down too.

1 Like

Nevertheless the build is nice, took a good deal of effort, and fits the theme of the month.

2 Likes

Just to be clear I’m pretty confident this isn’t a law in the US. I’m a science teacher and have taught many students about biology without getting arrested so far!

1 Like

12 Likes

As some have stated here alrdy… i didnt said anything about this specific piece should get banned or whatever…
I just reminded you that kids are playing the game too so people should think first what they are doing… also because this could get the game bad light when “right art piece” pops up.
As said i was trying to understand the line between ok and banned.
Cause its not rly clear to me atleast.

there are also other decorations in Yamaska that are softer like the pumpkin that went wrong and decided to name Huguette

11 Likes

Great stuff, all!! :+1: Really love seeing all the holiday theme creations! :smiley:

3 Likes

:joy:

Scary!!

5 Likes