Yamaska (Marble & Ref. Gravel 14c + Mosaic 20c)

lol i guess i just missread. Dark green as turquioise lol :smiley: ill fix it!

3 Likes

Hi, if there are people interested I am currently selling my marble 16c each and my mosaic 25c each (even the ones I transformed from rock). While stocks last because Iā€™m not going to sell this any more. I would like to free up space where the store is located.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Ans refined Gravel 16c

Our portals

TNT Megahub Minorengle
Guardian Network Minorengle
Dkā€™s Ultima tree (Eresho)
DK Mall
Portal Seeker Grovidias
And moreā€¦

Sad to see its really gone. I love shopping there with some stuffā€¦ especially the rose color foliageā€¦:pensive::pensive: But hope to see you back next timeā€¦ just have a good rest for nowā€¦ :blush::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi @captainrose101, It is not a burnout lol, there will always be a store but much smaller cause my wife dont play anymoreā€¦ and marble there are people who offer it at very very very good prices. Soon I would like to add more farm, tokens to useful places and ect ā€¦ in short this kind of thing

Btw, I have too much rose foliage (ā€¦ and Iā€™m not passionate about this color to be honest :stuck_out_tongue: ). You can add a basket for exotic foliage and tell me where you put it. I would be happy to give you 4ss for free

Ty so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope Passeva comes backā€¦

:man_facepalming:t2: ā€¦ Zentac, Ouvre-Bouteille, Ptit-Criss and Rondin too? Lol

I donā€™t want to forget Pepcid too

Thank you. I have a shop on gyosa mall, shop name Captain Rose. Have portal on Guardian Biitula and TnT megahub circa. Thank you so much. I will stop by later to check for some stuff to buy from your shopā€¦ good dayā€¦:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Fr - Si tu as besoin dā€™aide en quoique ce soit je rĆ©ponds prĆ©sent :+1:

En- If help needed Iā€™m here :+1:

1 Like

@Farfadet Thank you so much for the foliageā€¦ I love themā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

AREmoji_20200715_000421_1275

4 Likes

Your memojis are adorable

1 Like

Merci @SenshiroSan cā€™est gentil

Itā€™s a pleasure @captainrose101 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I lowered the prices again

Marble 14c
Refined Gravel 14c
Linear Mosaic 20c

Ty :slight_smile:

Do you have tax epic? If so, 14c prices give you 13c. If you price at 13c, youā€™re selling cheaper and still getting the 13c per item.

2 Likes

to be honest iā€™m rarely on the right page when i close the game or iā€™m with a character that doesnā€™t own the beacon so i stopped watching this. (a mixture of forgetfulness and laziness) But if that helps, I will change the prices to 13c during my next connection

thanks for the advice

1 Like

Farfa-chan some1 bought all ma Grass now in 2nd in the universe (O.O)

1 Like

You can sell marble and mosaic too, easy coins :wink:

2 Likes