You know what really Grinds my Gears?

^^^ Guilty as charged.

3 Likes

This vexes me majorly too lol, but what is worse (as a fellow pattern ocd head @Pfiffel) is when i carefully put down all my deco blocks so they show their perfect sides … then I do a bit of chiseling and its all flunked up again!

4 Likes

Here’s a good one - trying to remember which base/machine/shelf/planet I left item or stack of X on.

1 Like

I think we should be able to mark a portal as ‘private’ and it then doesn’t show up for other people at all.

Then I can finally make the house I’ve wanted from the beginning, based on a book series my username is derived from (Hyperion, by Dan Simmons). In these books there was a house which had rooms on different planets and the doors were portals.

Right now that house would show up for others like it’s a portal hub! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want to build the River Tethys … :smiley:

Edit to sort of be on-topic: Boats! It drives me crazy that there are no boats! It’s rather annoying to have to keep the spacebar depressed to swim across those giant oceans looking for where the region for the atlas is, with no boats to make it easier.

I think the issue with Wonderstruck is they have too few people and the ones they have are too busy with new features and bugs to do some serious work on the UI.

I mean, adding colour to text chat and signs using hex codes? That’s early 90’s stuff!

Having to scroll the forge UI due to an extra row of ingredients while half the screen is not used?

No recipes for the Furnace?

Etc.,etc.

Ohh yeah! That would be awesome as well! But then we most definitely need boats!

Great information @Crete
I would never have thought of that

I kind of want to do a house like that now.

1 Like