You know what really Grinds my Gears?

You can also break the LED block and place it again so you dont have to cycle 15 times. I had to do that a few times yesterday. An undo chisel definitely wouldve helped though

1 Like

Good to know. I did not. Thank you.

pop that jewel in the “secrets” thread. Save that changer durability!!

I HATE that. It always happens at a place that’s hard to get to.

Which is why I now use glow/mag spanners. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thought about those but i bring stone chisels when i mine to get down quick and not waste durability on my hammers lol

You know what really grinds my gears…

That “thunk” sound when I am out of stamina which always sounds alarmingly like someone knocking around on my plots or pecking at my head… Who goes there?? Ah ghosts!
:fearful::fearful:

1 Like

When you ask your girlfriend what she thinks you should name your alt… Then a few days later realise youve been greeting visitors as “Spaceman Tarzan”.

First impression rating: :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hahaha can you imagine…Tarzan grappling around the oortiverse in his silly loin cloth dodging cuttletrunks?

1 Like

Haha… apparently thats exactly the impression she got.

When chisel LEDs and want to hit oxxx, but the last hit double taps and you have to start over.
:persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere:

Cant we get sliders…

7 Likes

When a spitter attacks from the long grass and as you return fire it sidesteps at the last moment and you hit a stout wildstock and next thing you know your flying through the air :rofl:

5 Likes

When you’re hanging from a grapple with your left had and hit Rt Bumper (PS4) to change chisels in your right hand (with the option checked to NOT CHANGE BOTH HANDS SIMULTANEOUSLY) and you hear in Patrick’s voice,

“Hey, Spongebob, isn’t this magnetic totem thingie that I am now holding in my left hand for no reason whatsoever really neat-o…?”

3 Likes

LOL I love it, and I am sure a lot other players got a laugh when they saw the name, I know I would have. But not in making fun, just a good ole grin/chuckle that helps the day be better.
Picture a couple and the guy has that name and his companion, female, has “Spacegirl Jane” . Now that would be interesting.

1 Like

Or you go to step sideways and you go falling because the tall grass hid the pit and you were too busy trying to kill the spitter to see it, so you fall deep. And die.

I do go when I die, thank heavens it isn’t 7 days to die.
Could you imagine trying to get back to your backpack to retrieve your loot and no weapons when you die on a level 6 planet?

5 Likes

When I grapple up to the top of a single block wall, only to launch myself over and fall to my death. Rank: :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:
Bonus sadface if you catch yourself on the other side, only to do it again the other way! and again! and… screw it! I didn’t want on top anyway! Rank: :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

2 Likes

Walking along a 1 wide ledge next to a lava cave. “Oooh, a single block of lava. Lets jump over it”. You bump your head on the slopey block above you and glug glug bang you’re Kentucky Fried Citizen.
:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

Making a basement which partly sits in a river, almost drowning, then going up as fast as you can and then hit and get stuck under the ONE AND ONLY block that I forgot to remove on the water surface! And then before realising what is happening you dorwn! Sigh…
Rank: :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

1 Like

there is always sanctum

1 Like

When people pay no mind to block rotation and texture alignment in their build: :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:
When you realize you can’t really blame them because it’s quite limited and can be a pain: :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Oh my goodness, this. I understand why people do it, but I wish the game would not display blocked off portals on the compass. The path finding to make that possible could be expensive though, maybe players should just be able to customize their portal access which will then make it not show and mislead other players. Especially since it often results in undeserved footfall!

Whoa, didn’t know that either. Thank you!

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: so true!!!Perfect description

1 Like