You play too much boundless when

… Another sign you are playing too much Boundless is when your first reaction to that pic is you want to take an axe to it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

6 Likes

When you never leave home without your axe, shovel and hammer :rofl:

2 Likes

When this seem like a perfectly normal colour for a tree.

19 Likes

My reason is I Love the Community it may be Small but everyone so nice even with shop scanner I still run in Circles (^-^)

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Brilliant

or a shovel with the gatherer epic

3 Likes

I play to much thats a fact especially when you end up going to bed at 3am lay awake for 3 more hours fall a sleep and wake up in one hour. Full day of barely functioning and fall asleep behind the ps4 while your character hits mantle.

3 Likes

When…

20191017_014909

5 Likes

2000+ hours in an awesome game :smiley:
(noob hours compared to some of yall lol)

bl2k

6 Likes

It’s stil good! I mean personally I’ve never achieved that many hours into any game, boundless is my first I got about 3k hours and counting

2 Likes

when you start comparing everyday scenarios with boundless scenarios.
example: watching an entire series in a day is like the hunts on delta cancret. so overwhelming…

1 Like

When you see a big store (in a mall) with multiple entrances/exits and think to yourself it must be getting good footfall :cry:

4 Likes

Ugh in the last two weeks I’ve actually had dreams about mining.

I had to cut back. Good thing I needed to hunt for a while.

3 Likes

Done that, actually also even get the Tetris Effect when I’m drifting off - see myself repeatedly smashing rocks. :sweat_smile:

You know you play too much Boundless when… you say, heck with it, you CAN’T play too much Boundless… even if others around you don’t agree. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Never too much time to play, IMO, even if I can’t, I’m thinking of it! :wink:

2 Likes

Yep sometimes I close my eyes and the weird patterns that you see in your eyelids look like diamond seams too…

2 Likes

Add in a high fever and fun stuff happens! lol

2 Likes

When you visit your brother for a coffee and he says I need to paint the kitchen it’s gonna be a lot of work… And I say pfff don’t worry it’s only 4 plots… takes a sip

giphy%20(1)

9 Likes

when you have a dream about seeing a T5 Shock exo from a portal hub on your home planet
OH GOSH A T5 EXO FROM THE T1 RAXXA? I MUST BE DREAMING!

2 Likes

lol another was when you have a dream about a new set of planets. the original set with solum and epsilo

7 Likes

200’th comment! When you have a nightmare about your home planet being deleted from the game >:C :angry:

4 Likes