You play too much boundless when

you know you play too much boundless when…

:laughing:

45 Likes

Haha thats so cool! Very well done :smiley:

1 Like

who sewed that oorty?

1 Like

You know you play too much boundless when…
You wish monster energy drinks worked like megafast brews so you could get some next level stuff done around the house.

11 Likes

You still do stuff around the house???

:joy:

7 Likes

I did :slight_smile:

You play too much boundless when you fart and the sound reminds you of that cuttletrunk you had just killed.

1 Like

only when the need is most dire and the hour draws near, when hope is all but forsaken these lands.

2 Likes

you might want to get that checked out dude… lol :nauseated_face:

1 Like

It was 3am. I was playing a medieval war game and had an axe in my hand as I ran across the battlefield. I swung it at a plant.

That’s when I knew I play too much… of that other game when I should be playing boundless :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

30 Likes

Incoming!!! :nerd_face:

25 Likes

Me: I’ll have the starberry rhubarb pie please
Waitress: What?

3 Likes

Is that world a T5 or T6?

2 Likes

Nah, must be minimum T8;
they have traffic lights :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

When you watch the tv show Green Eggs And Ham on netflix. they start looking for ties.
You play too much boundless when:
the first thought that pops into your head is “Just use the shop scanner to BUY ties”

1 Like

When it’s snowing (Chicago) and the first thought in your head is “ugh I hate when it snows, it’s so hard to build”

5 Likes

How about you collect the fibrous leaf you have in front of you before chopping more plants? :joy:

5 Likes

You play too much boundless when you watch the octonauts episode on cuttlefish and you hide in your bedroom the entire time.

3 Likes

…when you wake up early and your first thought is “oh good maybe I can catch some of my EU friends on Boundless”

14 Likes