You play too much boundless when

When you dream that you’re fighting cuttletrunks lol

2 Likes

Dont be silly man. I have no pants. :rofl:

2 Likes

My current project sits in my boundless info binder along with a ton of spreadsheets and color charts among other things lol

2 Likes

Gaming dreams are the best. :slight_smile: I get very long, vivid dreams sometimes - generally a good thing but get bad nightmares also - but by far the best are when I find myself in a game in my dream, though they often get a little weird. Like, Boundless might get conflated with NMS or even ESO or whatever else I’m playing.

I do get the Tetris Effect from Boundless mining binges, too! See myself breaking resources as I drift off… :rofl:

2 Likes

I tried planning 3 months ago, this is all I managed…

But meanwhile the real deal looks better than planned. :man_shrugging:

Also tried to plan a bird statue but gave up. :joy: Too many other projects already. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I have a few plans and a few I have done for other players.

10 Likes

I see… clever to hide it in the bush.

1 Like

When…

7 Likes

This reminds me of the bird statue in a spoof film called top secret…

Boundless Time! :smiley:

I’ve been tempted to have myself a Boundless top or two made through one of the sites that does stuff like that. I’ve bought a few for NMS. Would love to have Boundless ones too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Another sign I’m playing too much: Games I’ve been looking forward to for forever, I have only have put a few hours into so far (Borderlands 3, case in point) because, well, Boundless! :wink:

5 Likes

You know you play too much Boundless when…

you want to get up a roof real quick and start to miss your grapples.

8 Likes

When you are walking around with your family and wonder how many plots a building you are walking by takes up.

6 Likes

I often miss my grapples in real life :laughing:

6 Likes

You know you play too much boundless when…

You ask where the AoE hammers are in B&Q

5 Likes

You know you play too much without limits when …
you try to go through the mirror and there is no way

4 Likes

Your dog looks at you as if you are a stranger and wants to bite you.

2 Likes

Or your cats are all like, "Dang it human! Stop paying so much attention to this, and start paying attention to ME!! :rage: "

snowball1

21 Likes

pics of purty cats always guaranteed a like :+1:

2 Likes

… When you have to double take at the new sign at work because you thought they were starting a Meteor Team :laughing:

12 Likes

You know you play too much Boundless when…

…you look out of your window into the back garden and wonder if it’s rice or wheat that has spawned at the far end…

19 Likes