Your proudest year one achievement/moment

I think my proudest moment was being able to crash the coil market.

Back before I started selling them Advanced Coils were going for 10-20k a pop. Once I was able to I saved for a week and managed to craft 100 of every coil, which I sold for 4k (a bargain at the time).

This promptly got bought out by a competitor within a few hours - I was somewhat dissapointed in not being able to sell these cheap coils to new players, if only for a moment until I looked in the shop stands and saw the 2 mill coins i just earnt.

The biggest irony of it all - soon after others started also selling low (and I continued to make more), meaning the guy who just spent 2 mill coin to resell the coils made a massive loss on his endeveor.

5 Likes

I think mine is when I saw one of my builds from early access in the official promo video. It was only for a couple of seconds and nothing grand or fancy but it was nice to see it.

5 Likes

Hmm, I remember it as myself and @Peyago who first broke the high priced (10k and above) coil market…we started selling at 6kish and went down from there.
As to proud moments, not sure… Built a little empire but not particularly proud of most of it… Bit rushed but have recently started a big area using mostly local mats in raw form… Having fun with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When we crashed circ on the day of the TNT drop party it was crazy to think that we had attracted a huge portion of the existing player base.
Better still was when we started taking out the floor to reveal the hub and people were like, “what’s happening” then they were like wow!
Better still that we a small crew managed to get our own portal network in one small room opened, something I didn’t see happening for some time.
Bestest ever having been 11 months since I met mrnix and TNT are still here today with more great people.
Super highlight - having got to meet mrnix in person on his vacation and hanging out and playing boundless LAN party style!

9 Likes

Meh, booooooring, I wasn’t like that at all!

Then again I knew about it and had already seen it :joy:

1 Like

My game crashed right before it happened. I was a sad bear. :joy:

1 Like

Becoming company commander of general marshals of communities. Thats my favorite part of the year.

Hmmm so many moments for me. I did like having about 60 people on a T7 exo. It was so laggy but somehow we still managed to win and have a lot of fun doing it.

Also having such great guild members, friends and allies. Some great nemesis too. You all keep me going. Proud to know you all.

Oh and being one of the 1st to make a slingbow shop. Making skill combos on bows that are now used game wide. And making Slingbow Depot a household name.

3 Likes

My proudest moment(s) belong to 3 different characters. My main, getting max forges for payment from serenity for building her a bunny way back when; my gatherer, going bankrupt porting to kol huroo when it first dropped but getting viceroy of the planet (for like 5 minutes lol) and my last character being the first to reach lvl 50 less than a month ago. All good memories!!

5 Likes

My first pyramid on angel 1.

5 Likes

When I started selling they were going for about 14-15k and I think I put my first ones up for about 10.5k. I stopped when they hit about 7.5k and a couple of you kept it going from there. I never thought they would go much lower than that, but here we are! It was really interesting to have watched everything fluctuate over the last year.

1 Like

definitely has been interesting to see how the market has changed and people have adapted over time. Have discussed in posts before how easy it is to get into because the more peeps who have coils the better.
It was and is good, for the game, to have cheap coils widely available.
I also quite enjoy keeping my prices as low as poss because as I get much coin for building mats, but also, for me, gives me a purpose to go mining and making coils which in turn gives me a ton of xp and so therefore plots. and I use a lot of plots.

4 Likes

A few of the First Reapers gave me the nick name Daddy Reaper. Creepy, yes I know. But like any father. Seeing his children succeed great advertisement has been my proudest moment. Watching as they suffer many deaths in lava. Cursing my name as they come to the sign in the labyrinth for the 5th time. Too the left to the left… stop turning to the left. And finally after all the F- you Georgio’s the Reapers Trials are the stupidest. they receive there prize. And receive my respect as they’ve earned there place in Reapers. Whether they wear the Reapers name with pride or not. Daddy knows what you have done. And he is proud of all his children. :skull::heart::+1::beers:

Ps. Yesterday I noticed a new member. The one named James. Congratulations.

3 Likes

err … a what ?

1 Like

I was voted lead of the committee of congressional communities.

4 Likes

For me it had got to be achieving level 50 in august :slight_smile: just in time. I wasn’t aiming for it and let it come when it wanted to but I am so happy my main got it :slight_smile: a full year to get to 50 filled with millions of fun memories, you rock people!

3 Likes

So many great moments.

My favorite moment was when I was able to first solo a level 3 meteor on a T6 planet! I had gone through the whole process of brews/forging slingbows and picking the planet I wanted.

It was so much fun to just go around and try and solo the meteors with the build I had put together! It was such a blast!

4 Likes

Oooh that reminds me I soloed a level 1 meteor on besevrona with an axe and grapple. Great moment.

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

hm i think i need build more aquatopian things :sunglasses:

5 Likes

For me there were so many starting with when I met Jiviita on my bridge shooting a video of the Chateau and then of course being included in those amazing posters . I can’t wait to see where we will be a year from now .

4 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

5 Likes