Zigzagdoodad

Zigzagdoodad is my mom. For the past few months she had been battling lung cancer, it was a terminal diagnosis but we were hoping to get more time with chemo and care. Her mental capacity had diminished quickly and greatly after the diagnosis. She caught covid about a week ago and it was too much for her to fight, she passed away yesterday afternoon.

Her name is Barbara Estock. She was 73.

I love you mom, i hope there’s something after life and that you and John are bickering and building together.

56 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. Truly and you have all my love :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mom. Her builds in boundless are awesome.

7 Likes

So sorry to hear this :heart:

5 Likes

@HOST and I are so very sorry @diannetea for your loss :cry: :disappointed: this year took too many lifes. Its good this year comes to an end very soon.

I saw @zigzagdoodad often running around, i shopped at her shop in Valhalla Mall quite often, she was a great support for SUNSET FORGE MARKET’s portals to keep them open when i was lacking the funds. I never really got to know her personally but I appreciated her as fellow player and it hurts me to see yet another great person vanish just like that. Once again cancer…

HOST and I want to speak out our deepest condolences @diannetea. Much love and strength for you and your family :heart:

11 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

5 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss

5 Likes

hugs Much love to you and your family.

5 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. May you and your family find strength in this difficult time .

6 Likes

So sorry to hear this. She was one of the original shop owners in Starlight Mall (Browntown small mall). Charish the time we had with her.

6 Likes

This is devastating news, I’ve found myself thinking about Zigzag a lot lately and really hoped we would get the chance to cross paths again soon, she was an amazing character, everything was water off a ducks back and I regularly try to remind myself to be more Zigzag. I will miss her. So sorry for your loss :heart:

14 Likes

So sorry for your loss :dove::rose:

6 Likes

so sorry zig was loved in boudless always so happy

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing. Much love to you and your family at this time :heart:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that, I always loved Zigzag visiting my planet and chat together, She will be missed every day in boundless :cry:

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss. I remember her in game well. I met her when i first started. She will be greatly missed by all of us in the boundless community!

5 Likes

My heartfelt condolences, what tragic news.

4 Likes

Terribly sorry for your loss. I confess I’ve only met her a couple of times in game and I don’t remember much from those encounters except that she was a great player and pretty easy to get along with.

@HOST @May-L04 @cagian @boundmore @Wondernut @Bethlehem @Rubyxraven77 @gordy54
Should we have a memorial meet and greet where people can get together and talk about @zigzagdoodad and the fun times we had with her?

8 Likes

Will be making a memorial for both Zigzag and John on Brown Town. Happy to have a meet up.

10 Likes

I miss John’s shop

4 Likes