Zigzagdoodad

Not to sound crass, but didn’t we have a player die during one of your hunts a couple of years ago?

4 Likes

we can definitely do that, we need a place and a time

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I can’t believe all of this right now :sob: . Zigzagdoodad is with my best friend in boundless I started the planet oorty oorty oort with her by building platforms etc. We still had so much to do with building etc. You can be proud of your mom. She is a wonderful friend I will miss her. I’m at the end of my strength right now. Rest in peace my friend zigzag :sob: your friend Marcel

16 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. I have very fond memories of Zig. She was always so nice. Would always go out of her way to help people.

@Marcel0206 I’m so sorry. I know how good friends you both were.

My thoughts are with her friends and family. She will be missed.

6 Likes

sure thing - if there is place and time given I will do my best to arrive

:candle:

5 Likes

What sad new… I am so sorry that Zigzag had to leave… Loss leaves a hole in our hearts that seems impossible to fill. She was so young at heart. Zipping around in Boundless. She will be missed.

My deepest sympathy to her friends and family. May you cherish all the times you had together and smile up at her when you can. Some of the most cherished friends I have are ones that I game with.

May you always remember her playful and fun spirit. I’m glad to have had a chance to play with her now and again, even if we didn’t really know each other well.

Love and hugs to all. :heartpulse:

8 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss, Diannetea. Please accept my sincere condolences.

4 Likes

My condolences to you, your family and friends at this difficult time.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. I only met Zig a couple of times, and she was a complete sweetheart. Definitely went out of her way to try and help others in anyway she could, or would just stay and chat for a bit. She just gave off acceptance and kindness and I hope she realized how that could really brighten someone’s day - she was a blessing.

Loss never really gets easier and I’m so sorry you have to go through that. If you need anything, even if just an ear, my messages/inbox are always open.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss. Remember the best of times.

4 Likes

@dragondefenders reminded me that I had a photo of her from my bingo event. I will miss talking to her. She was a wonderful woman. :rose:

12 Likes

I’m so sorry about your loss. I can not begin to imagine what that is like to lose a mother. :purple_heart: My prayers are that you and your family are comforted

7 Likes

@Rubyxraven77 said I can share this for you guys to see. She made a memorial for Zigzag.

17 Likes

Beautifully done @Rubyxraven77

6 Likes

My Condolences to the Family, Friends and Boundless Family :frowning:
God Bless

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss :heart_hands:

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss :rose:may zigzag rest in peace for eternity :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

My sincere condolences @diannetea.

2 Likes

My deep condolences! She was a great member of this community!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear @diannetea , sending you lots of love and strength during this time :people_hugging:

13 Likes