Absurd Suggestions Thread

I’m not sure how it should be powered. Oort? Spark? EV charging stations or batteries?
Seems like a hoverboard could go across any surface (incl lava and water). Would be cool to see a whole group of hunters racing to a meteor on their boards.

10 Likes

Pants, catagorized by musician. Elvis, MC Hammer, Mick Jagger, Cris Cross…:thinking:

MAGIC AND Speed Cookies

7 Likes

10characters

2 Likes

I’d like cargo hover sleds I can pull behind my Wildstock mount so I can RP loading and unloading my flyable cargo ship.

Next I’ll fly to sochaltin 1 from refgar to the docking bay of ezpz eu mall so I can offload my goods and bring em to my shop for restock.

Oh did I mention? We would be able to sell bundles of items in our shop.

We make these bundles by putting the items in a bundlechine which wraps them together.
You can wrap it, box it, basket it etc. With different options having different amounts of space.

And yes there would be seasonal designs. Halloween, Christmas and gleam bow would be the most popular designs. Some ortians buy bundles not for the items inside, but to collect the different designs in every possible color.

Due to the introductions of bundles. Treasure hunting sees an explosion as many players seek to create their own Indiana jones theme park utilizing the dungeon feature previously introduced.

At this point some community members see a potential and their ambition drives them to unite and build a truly beautiful story based dungeon that gets turned into a small spin off game by turbulenz with the 2 players as story advisors.

The release of the spin off game generates more hype for the original boundless that turbulenz is able to generate more than enough funding to elevate the engine into boundless 2. In boundless 2 everything gets an update and those who played the original boundless get 50% of their plots copied over by using the same account!

Boundless 2: Rock of ages is a hit as there is now a story. Inspired by the success of the spin off game. Boundless 2 has a story you can play solo or with friends! Rewards for playing include cosmetics, gameplay armor, coin, exp and playable trophies and titles for completing chapters.

Not only this but future dlc is promised to expand on the story. What started as a dream and a close nit community has expanded into a big family cornering its wide niche finally.

Last talked about in the forums was. Movie based loosely on the spin off game. If true, would potentially be released in 2026

2 Likes

At this point, I feel like anything beyond “release Update 249” is absurd. ^^’
Like ALL of the things I suggested in this thread and that thread might never happen.

3 Likes

Supply pipes that you attach to the machines and your closed storage. Making a network for your inventory and crafting needs. No more back and forth with just enough ingredients, and hoping you remembered where you were putting that viscous blood. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Mounts! A transmog system and some gear to go with it. Rift like events (ie black holes).

5 Likes

Hordes of alien NPC’s stream off exo’s and invade the closest planet, building dungeons and corrupting everything they conquer. Players must destroy the enemy NPCs and cleanse the planets to set things right!

6 Likes

Plot blocks: blocks the size of a plot, still come in stacks of 900…

6 Likes

Fish… boat… fishing rod (no forging please)… live bait…

4 Likes

Make crafting a lot easier and wrap the difficulty up in material gathering. If tools were easier to obtain/build id play more often. The forge process is major turn off for me.

3 Likes

Anyone know about this

giphy (1)

It ended FFXIV 1.0 and Blew up the entire game we need this for Boundless Blow up the game and Release Boundless Realm Reborn
Mwahahaha

7 Likes

You mean endless bags and boxes of pretty things in fewer hits I’m so there!!!

Z :rabbit:

2 Likes

Yeah, must be made but not forged like hammers, wild stocks as bait :see_no_evil::smiling_imp:

Z :rabbit:

3 Likes

A selection of different cheese textures…

Can be eaten by anyone (depending on beacon permissions).

2 Likes

Honestly as I’ve said before we need a way to mod boundless then people vote on if they want to add it to reg game and done

2 Likes

I would like a giant key to carry around, but instead of it looking like a normal key I want it to be sharp and pointy on the end…

It unlocks their death

Ok, I want a sword.

But more absurd style suggestions, how about snow globes that hold mini versions of 4x4 and 8x8 plot builds? Build something awesome and have it crushed down to fit in a smaller area to showcase things on a scaled down area.

8 Likes

2d rentable worlds, portals connecting to the regular universe. Can build platformers and/ Tarraria etc…

2 Likes

I would love craft able mobs. That way we could build our own dungeons. They would need to re-spawn… :sunglasses:

3 Likes