Align Chrysominter to guild of choosing

I had made this suggestion back during the testing of this item. Would like to bring it back up, can we have the ability to align the minter to the guild of our choosing to donate coin? just as we can align beacons. @james

2 Likes

Makes sense. Too bad its such a small amount of coil. Iconic is supplies a full mint for guild members. Come join the deep blue sea. Full hunt buffs offered aswell. Lock it up!

Yay! Iconic!

Hunt buffs pshhh :roll_eyes:

Hunt buffs! If we get some more people recruited and people on the donation hunts we will start our 2nd faction “merchants” and then we will wait for the 3rd when they make some farming buffs.

1 Like

Merchants? What kinda buffs would that entail?

Also don’t forget I rock the iconic tag :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I just think the hunt buffs are a waste of coin.

Not if you hunt majority of the week. Merchant faction will be more crafting themed. Machine buffs and extra food crafting. Not sure the 3rd buffs.

Iconicsberg is also raising in the ranks. FF raising by the day. Soon our central plaza will be open to the public offering lots of great prices to everyone. And events.

1 Like

What meteor takes 15min to complete? Brew extension is pretty pointless. Grapple/run and defeat I wouldn’t qualify as hunt. Those are general ones that benefit every activity

1 Like

Ive been changing it up between Death Penalty and Augments. Grapple and run makes run a whole lot safer. Being able to move around faster. Most the people in the guild joined back in the days of meeting at the Beservona PS hub for hunts. So trying to stay true to our history of a hunt guild.

Anyone interested in joining contact us.

Your welcome for going off topic Bob.

1 Like

Bob loves off topic!

2 Likes

Keep bumping it to the top!

Even couple thousand coin from several dozen people add up.

1 Like