Ancient Tech Components - Leads on Where to Find Them

Figure out how to bring that back to us1 and i will pay handsomely for it!!

1 Like

Me Boon and Tercel are all waiting for someone to help

Got us a good place

3 Likes

Me, Tercel, and boon are at these coords 1068, 114, -266

Man that pic is lovely

2 Likes

There goes my internet

Easy thing. Just Put it in your Pocket and go home.

Can anyone offer a “taxi” to US3 if there are tech components :smiley:

Can pay in Coins or Iron :smiley:

I’m building my way up to warp ammunition right now. Need to go and mine more coal for sparks. I’d be happy to taxi you later today once I’m up and running.

1 Like

I’m back on 2 ATM.
I’m pretty sure I have the resources to get back to 3 though, so I’m thinking of heading back there.

I have a full smart stack of them, I’m confused at how nobody can find them, I found them in the side of a mountain and sides of hills, basically anywhere with exposed stone.

Are you sure you aren’t confusing Fragments and Components? They are two different things.

1 Like

the rainbow squid ones?

That sounds right, yeah. I’ve only found 4. Maybe you’re near a hotspot?

1 Like

yep, I’m having insane trouble finding anything else though :confused: I only have 60 copper ores (theres not much coal)
40 iron and 1 silver ore.

You should share the love :wink: :wink: ;). I have iron and copper for days and a fair amount of fragments. Spent nearly 6 hours yesterday hunting for components and gold and only have 1 gold and 0 components after all that.

1 Like

Maybe tomorrow, I’m working on making a shop and selling em’

Well by all means let us know the cords when it’s ready. I’ll likely be one of your first customers.

1 Like

alrighty! 50$ per is the sell price, 20$ is the buy price (buy is me buying it)

Could someone post a screenshot of finding one of these so those of us still trying to hunt them down know what to keep our eyes open for?